New Hotels

luulu1999

DIS Veteran
I know there are a couple new hotels and I know I have seen the names on here before but can't find it now, so the one with the water slides and stuff it called what? And then there is a Holiday inn express opening correct? And is that all or is there more...we will be going next summer

I am on my way out to run errands but saw your post. I didn't want to read and run, so I'll make this quick. Below is a graphic from a few years ago that was in one of the local newspapers highlighting new hotels in the area. Some have been built. Others are in the process of being built. Some, I am not sure if they're still being built. (Someone here will surely know better than I and can say for certain.) Like I said, this was from a few years ago, but it's been helpful for my family as we've planned trips. Hope it is for you as well.

http://images.onset.freedom.com/ocregister/mrjssm-mrjss4nanaheimhotels.gif

The new waterpark hotel is called Marriott Courtyard Theme Park Entrance. Don't confuse it with the other Courtyard Marriott that is up closer to the convention center. I have seen the new hotel listed on Orbitz with rates that start at around $200/nt.

The new Courtyard with the Waterpark is $310.00 a night in Sept on the Marriott website.
I waited for this place to open, but that is INSANELY priced!
Their is also 2 new Springhill Suites by Marriott, one on Ball road, and one on Katella and Harbor. Both run around $200 a night.

--Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter