New Hotel Thread Here The First One Reached Its Limit-READ 1ST POST IMPORTANT INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds to me like their rules are written so vaguely - that they can be interpreted a million different ways by a million different people.

And that is done on purpose.

Personally, I think that someone from LMT posted about pulling the contest in hopes of getting people off the internet. I bet if they got the number under 1,000, they would let it run.

I have been lurking in here all day. I just realized their office is about 5 miles from my house. I think I should go knock on their door :rotfl:

Ok, here's the clue from Friday's email...

Look for the winners' stats from week 1 on the sale blog: http://worldforadollar.lastminutetravel.com. Remember this on Monday: When you book your $1 deal, you can travel whenever you want, but when you look for the $1 deal, you should start after last week's destination digits signal.

Does anyone else interpret this to mean that maybe it will start after 1:27am EST? I'm thinking that is the destination digits that were on the Cancun boat.

I really don't want to go to bed and not sleep like I did Thurs when all the deals went off in the middle of the night.

Cracked it open, cracked it open, cracked it open just now, just now I cracked it open cracked it open just now.

Where is the 1:27 coming from.

And also I have never heard of that song.

And that is done on purpose.

Personally, I think that someone from LMT posted about pulling the contest in hopes of getting people off the internet. I bet if they got the number under 1,000, they would let it run.

well I'm only going with my $1 hotel, otherwise it will be kicking and screaming

127AMEST is on the boat - the one I could NOT see the other night. Had I seen it I would have stayed up another hour on Thursday night.

I had a blast in the Disser Chatango room, and as I said there, if I don't get a "deal", I'll still save $750 in airfare, park tickets and food.

So ... I still come out ahead.

Night all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter