New HM Queue Open Yesterday

Unless it is hidden...they had a lot of potted trees blocking stuff and big green shields...I was there today and did not see it ...they funnelled you one way and I even had a wheel chair person in front of me???? saw nothing

Whee I'm so excited to check this out in a few weeks! From the video I saw it looks cool. If there is still a two-line option when we go we'll likely get straight on for the first ride and then do the interactive queue for the second ride. But I hope to check it out either way! I'll be sure to report back!

I didn't know about the new queue line before we went. We rode HM on Wed 3/14 and did not notice any of the interactive elements, perhaps we went in the other line? We also had a very short wait time so it is possible we went right by it without noticing.

I never knew that there was more than one stretching room.:eek:

I don't think about it too much, cause it always seems like I go in the same area each time, but there was one occaision I was on when there was a lot of breaking down, and we came out of the stretching room to a MASS of people waiting...I thought "this isn't good, when the other strechign room full of people opened up too...what a crush of people!

I didn't know about the new queue line before we went. We rode HM on Wed 3/14 and did not notice any of the interactive elements, perhaps we went in the other line? We also had a very short wait time so it is possible we went right by it without noticing.

It isn't fully open yet. They are doing what is called a "soft opening". They open it for limited amount of time, let the guests try it out, watch closely to see what works and what doesn't, and then close it. They then take a close look to see if anything has any issues after the guest interactions.

It could easily have been closed then. Since it is an offshoot of the current queue, you probably couldn't miss it if it was open...

New queue was closed all day yesterday, but open about 5 hours on Friday (just missed it!!). CM at the entrance said there was a good possibility it would be open a longer chunk of time today. He also said they seemed to be following an "every other day" pattern until official opening at the end of the month. But of course, take that all with a grain of salt :)

Can anyone confirm if the turnstiles are completely gone from HM? :confused:

I hated trying to manuever through those things as they were the tightest ones I found on property!

:scared1:

I'm not too bothered about the queue - I'd much rather skip it and get onto the ride quicker :confused3

Still, we'll probably check it out when we're there, just to see if it's open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter