New Here!

Briarmom

Bessie Robindale<br><font color=b26b70>Larry's bee
Hi! I am planning a trip to DLP in January. I would have been planning longer, but it was sort of a spur of the moment thing. I have been to DLP once before (also in Jan) and just stayed at a hostel for my whole trip. This time I am thinking of doing the first 6 nights at the hostel (and doing Paris touristy stuff) and then (for a splurge) going to a DLP hotel for 2 nights. I can't get any idea of prices on their website, nor can I get an idea of which hotel I would want to book. For some reason I can't select anything. :confused3

Anyway, any input is appreciated. Hotels, dining, do I make dining reservations? Last time I was there it was only Disneyland and not the Studios (4 years ago).

Thanks!

Hello,

There is a sticky with lots of information on all DLP hotels except for the Cheyenne and Davy Crocketts Ranch which you may find useful. Don't know if you would need to make dining reservations as January is generally very quiet, I've never been in January but I'm sure someone who has can help you more on this.

Joanne

Hi Briarmon, good to see you back here after your enquiry about London.
You should find the parks a lot quieter in January.
I think if you are not getting far on the www.disneylandparis.com website that perhaps you have popups blocked. Try allowing this and see if that helps.
Come back if you are still having difficulties :)

Cyrano said:
Hi Briarmon, good to see you back here after your enquiry about London.
You should find the parks a lot quieter in January.
I think if you are not getting far on the www.disneylandparis.com website that perhaps you have popups blocked. Try allowing this and see if that helps.
Come back if you are still having difficulties :)

I don't think I enquired about London, did I? Maybe someone with a simiar name. :)

But thanks for your help. I used that link and the same thing happened. I can get all the way to picking my dates, but it won't let me select a hotel off the list there under the dates. Then when I just hit 'next' it says 'you didn't select a hotel'. :confused3

I was trying to check the rates for 2 adults for Jan 17th 2 nights. If anyone else can get the Disneyland Hotel Rates for those nights, I'd be very thankful! :goodvibes

I just looked it up for you:

Only packages available for those dates are "5 for 4" "4 for 3" and "kids go free classic package."

The quote for the kids free package - 2 nights at Disneyland Hotel including park tickets is £548.00.

Joanne UK said:
I just looked it up for you:

Only packages available for those dates are "5 for 4" "4 for 3" and "kids go free classic package."

The quote for the kids free package - 2 nights at Disneyland Hotel including park tickets is £548.00.

Thank you. I don't know why it won't let me select a hotel. Maybe I need to look on dh's PC. And I think I'll also have to pick a less expensive hotel.

Briarmom - I've managed to get the details with no problem. I entered through "order online", then "holiday bookings", then "quote or book online", then it gives you a range of hotels in various price bands, then you have to put in your dates. In the "select your hotel" box you highlight the particular hotel you are interested in and highlight which type of package you want. Put in the number of guests in the box at the bottom of that page and a new page opens up with a price quote.
Sometimes I had to hold down the "control" button.
If this still fails I can get them for you or I also have the brochure page which I could scan and PM to you if you like.

diberry said:
Briarmom - I've managed to get the details with no problem. I entered through "order online", then "holiday bookings", then "quote or book online", then it gives you a range of hotels in various price bands, then you have to put in your dates. In the "select your hotel" box you highlight the particular hotel you are interested in and highlight which type of package you want. Put in the number of guests in the box at the bottom of that page and a new page opens up with a price quote.
Sometimes I had to hold down the "control" button.
If this still fails I can get them for you or I also have the brochure page which I could scan and PM to you if you like.

Yes that is what I do as well, but it will not let me highlight a hotel. I've tried and tried. I will check on the PC. Thanks everyone!

Briarmom said:
I don't think I enquired about London, did I? Maybe someone with a simiar name. :)
Sorry about that. Probably right about similar name :rolleyes:

If you have to hold contol down then that is pop-up blocker.

Disneyland Hotel is the most expensive. As well as the cheaper on-site hotels such as Santa Fe and Hotel Cheyenne you have the option of the Explorer, Kyriad, Movenpick or Holiday Inn that are non Disney Hotels but still served by shuttle bus. The Holiday Inn can often offer very good internet rates

I'll second the holiday inn internet rates. We have been there twice now one as a couple(just hubby and i) the second with the kids in a family room and a single room for fil. We booked online and the rate was excellent both times. The shuttle is regular to get the park gates so no worries about waiting for transport to the park.

Wow! The Holiday Inn rates are great! I can't get ANYTHING to come up on dh's PC for DLP at all! Is there a phone # for DLP (english) to find out all the rates on the other hotels since I can't get them on the internet? :rolleyes:

Having stayed at both the Holiday Inn and the Movenpick, I must say they are both excellent hotels and you are unlikely to get a Disney Hotel cheaper. Bear in mind though that your park passes will be included in a Disney hotel package, but not in the above hotels if you book direct with them. An annual pass, Fantasy, will cost you €119, this might work out more economical if you book one of the offsite hotels. Annual pass will also give you 10% off everything! :teacher:

mini-mse said:
Having stayed at both the Holiday Inn and the Movenpick, I must say they are both excellent hotels and you are unlikely to get a Disney Hotel cheaper. Bear in mind though that your park passes will be included in a Disney hotel package, but not in the above hotels if you book direct with them. An annual pass, Fantasy, will cost you €119, this might work out more economical if you book one of the offsite hotels. Annual pass will also give you 10% off everything! :teacher:
Thanks! I will look into it. I live in the US, so I won't be there a lot right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter