New Here :)

MousekaMama

Earning My Ears
Hi there! I've been lurking for quite a while, and I've recently joined in preparation for another exciting Disney World vacation in February 2016. My grandparents worked for WDW when I was a kid, so the parks aren't new to me but every experience is different--especially now that I travel with my own family. This will be trip #3 for my oldest and my youngest son's first trip. They will be 5 & 20 months when we go. Also, I plan to participate in the Princess 1/2 Marathon which will be my first runDisney event!

:welcome: Your grandparents worked at Disney? :earseek:Coolest grandparents ever! Mine owned an Opticians...Not really the same....:rotfl2:

th

Hi there! I've been lurking for quite a while, and I've recently joined in preparation for another exciting Disney World vacation in February 2016. My grandparents worked for WDW when I was a kid, so the parks aren't new to me but every experience is different--especially now that I travel with my own family. This will be trip #3 for my oldest and my youngest son's first trip. They will be 5 & 20 months when we go. Also, I plan to participate in the Princess 1/2 Marathon which will be my first runDisney event!
SWEET

Hello!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter