• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New here!

nyislandersprincess

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! My name is Cari and I'm new to the boards here, but not to Disney :)

I went on my first trip to Disney World when I was just three years old, and didn't return until I was nearly ten. That trip, however, proved to be fairly deadly, because that's definitely when I got hooked ;) I have since been to Disney World five times, and two separate day trips to Disneyland. My most memorable Disney trips were my Sweet 16 trip back in 2010, and the trip I took this past January with one of my best friends...our first trip without parents! I'm considering doing a trip report on that one since I love writing!

Other than Disney (and writing :P) my hobbies/interests include dance and hockey. I have been dancing since the age of five in many different styles, although my favorite is ballet. As for hockey, I will most certainly watch any game that is on, though my heart 100% belongs to my hometown team: the New York Islanders :lovestruc

I can't wait to meet some new people who are just as Disney crazy as I am! I've been lurking for a little while, but I got a bit tired of sitting on the sidelines ;)

New here too! I haven't been to Disney in almost 10 years, so I am sure a lot has changed. I'm sure you'll have some great tips to share.

Hi, and welcome from Hicksville!

I had to respond to your user name-- we're deep in Islander country here!!

We're both high school teachers, planning a family reunion at WDW this summer as a 25th anniversary gift to ourselves. So my niece in Baltimore and I are in the midst of putting the finishing touches on our Fastpass+ plans, to be booked next Friday.

Welcome once again!

Welcome! pixie dust:

By the way, I was raised in Brentwood, N.Y.

Oh, that's so funny! My sister is in our high school marching band, and they compete at Brentwood every season! Your school has an amazing marching band ;)

Hi, and welcome from Hicksville!

I had to respond to your user name-- we're deep in Islander country here!!

We're both high school teachers, planning a family reunion at WDW this summer as a 25th anniversary gift to ourselves. So my niece in Baltimore and I are in the midst of putting the finishing touches on our Fastpass+ plans, to be booked next Friday.

Welcome once again!

Haha, thank you! That sounds like so much fun! I hope you all have a great time!

Hi! I'm new here as well. My name is Cindy, I've only been to Disney World twice, first time in 2011, second time in 2013, will hopefully go again sometime in August. I'm from Bergen County, NJ :)

Welcome to the boards! I hope you find your stay as pleasant as I am finding mine! :3dglasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter