New here :)

jeno19

Earning My Ears
Hi I'm Jenny! I'm new to this forum. I found you through a blog post about the Disney Encyclopedia for Autographs. I fell in love with the idea and came to check the board out. We are taking our 2 and 4 year old to Disney World in 2 weeks and I'm super excited! The kids will be young but I hope they enjoy it.

I've been posting on some of the other boards asking for the images that I believe Zoeismommy made for the extra Disney Encyclopedia characters she created. I read that Zoeismommy is on a break due to a new job. If anyone else was sent the images from her and still has them I would love to get a copy for my kids books! I just ordered the books today. Cross your fingers for me that they come in time to get spiral bound and get the new pages added.

I'm excited to browse the forums for tips and tricks to Dworld. :) My husband and I honeymooned in Dworld 12 + years ago. This will be fun to go back with the kiddos.

Thanks!
Jenny
jennydiamond19 @ yahoo.com
(please oh please send me the Disney encyclopedia pages if you have them!) Thanks!

file.php

Welcome to the DisBoards jenny :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter