• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Here!

martinm

Grumpy Old Man
I found a link to this board on another cruise site... being a Disney fan I had to Join!

Now down to business. Disney was doing Hawaii trips out of LA. I missed this cruise and really hope they do it again.

Have a 7 day coming up on the Fantasy... we'll see if the Wonder is still my favorite ship after...

Looking forward to spending some time here ;)

I found a link to this board on another cruise site... being a Disney fan I had to Join!

Now down to business. Disney was doing Hawaii trips out of LA. I missed this cruise and really hope they do it again.

Have a 7 day coming up on the Fantasy... we'll see if the Wonder is still my favorite ship after...

Would say it will a close call between the two ships. They are both great for in their own way.

Welcome!
Fantasy is amazing, I'm sure that you will have an amazing trip!

Looking forward to spending some time here ;)

:welcome: Welcome Aboard :welcome:

We loved the Fantasy last summer!
The Aquaduck, the Midship Detective Agency Game and Remy were the things that made it stand out from the "classic" ships.
But we sail the classic ships for the itineraries (cruising the Med this summer on the Magic).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter