• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New here!

That's very interesting. One if the reasons I started looking at GV CL was to guarantee a full balcony. I might be tempted to just book a GV room and request a full balcony and hope for the best. Ooh I can't decide what to do!

Why not go to the Yacht Club instead then? They have a LOT more full balcony rooms, and access to all the same ameneties as the Beach Club.

Why not go to the Yacht Club instead then? They have a LOT more full balcony rooms, and access to all the same ameneties as the Beach Club.

You know i just don't know! Last summer we ate at both resorts, looked around the shops and area and talked to different CM's, and at the minute I think the Beach Club just appeals to us more. That could change though, if the budget doesn't allow for CL we may decide to book the Yacht Club instead to guarantee a balcony.

Thanks for your advice :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter