New here!

Disneymom83

Mouseketeer
Hello all, my name is Traci and Im 25...Im new to this forum but definitely not new to disney. I just LOVE disney world. I live and have lived in florida my whole life, so i enjoy the florida resident discounts. Ive been going to disney since i was about 7. :yay:
Im planning my first family vacation with my boyfriend, my daughter and my little boy who is currently still baking.
We are going in sept 2009, and we cant wait!!! my mom told me about this site and im looking forward to learning some news things about disney i didnt know before and getting some good advice and such.

:welcome:

:wave2: Welcome Aboard!! You will find anything you need to know to plan a great Disney trip right here!! :mickeyjum As Disney nuts we feel your excitement over your first family trip!! :yay: If you have any questions fire away! :surfweb: There usually is always someone here that has the answer!:thumbsup2
Have a magical trip!!!! pixiedust: Nice to meet you!:cheer2:

10.gif

:welcome: to the DIS family Traci. These boards are so very helpful in all planning.

Welcome to DISboards. This is a great source of info and I'm sure you'll find answers to all of your questions. Looking forward in hearing more from you after your trip.

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

I too am new to the forum world, but Disney as well. I have heard so many good things about this discussion board. i can't wait to start learning and planning my trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter