New Here

thewishfire

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone!! :wave:

I already posted in the Welcome thread, but figured I'd say 'Hi' here too.

My name's Amanda, I'm 19 years old, and will be going on my 6th Disney family trip this fall.

I was wondering if anyone knows what the crowds and weather might be like at WDW in early November? Yes, I'm an early planner and since we're going as a group of 7, we'll need all the help we can get. Thanks!

Hi and welcome! Crowds in early November should not be a problem... This is the time I actually like to visit WDW because the weather could not be better and the crowds are at a minimal. It's great that your planning early, in fact, my trip is not until January and I'm already getting stressed over planning. But it't the only time I'm having fun while being stressed!

Early planner :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

You have no idea I myself have a June06 ,Dec 06 already done .I'm looking to start a March/April 07 and June 07 and if money if avail quick trip in Oct 06.
Then there's the planners that are looking at 07/08 already sooo you have a lot of catching up to do.

And yes that is a great time to visit but you might also want to look at Oct as well and catch some of the Holloween stuff for just tht little extra Magic.

Welcome and have a great time

Hi and welcome.
its never too early to start planning :thumbsup2

you are going doing Jersey week right?

the parks will be more crowded than usually for Nov - but the only one way crowded will be Epcot - food/wine festavial.....

Welcome to the DIS!!! Have a great trip in Nov.

Hi Amanda! :wave: Don't worry about planning too early. I am planning for October 2007, and am already beginning to panic slightly as I am booking at the end of June/beginning of July. I have so much to learn prior to booking!!

tmt martins said:
Then there's the planners that are looking at 07/08 already sooo you have a lot of catching up to do.

I wish I could plan that far ahead! We just booked the trip last week. I'll do what I can! :thumbsup2

Welcome to the DIS and it is never too early to start planning. Planning is just as much as fun as the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter