New Here-Planning a 2011 trip

mommytoxzande

Mouseketeer
I just wanted to say hello and that I am excited that I found this board. My family and I will be heading to Disney for our first trip together in June of 2011. I am hoping to learn lots of good tips and information from the this board!

:welcome:

There's no shortage of opinions on these boards!:rotfl2: But I have found DISers to be a great bunch of people. :grouphug:: Also, you can ask questions of the Mom's Panel on the official Disney site. How exciting to be planning your first WDS visit! :jumping1::rainbow: Good luck! :dance3:

Welcome! Planning the trip is almost as fun for me as going!

10.gif

Welcome. I'm a fairly newbie too and have received so much info. Do you have any ideas on where you may be staying? Would that still be within the free dining?

Welcome! We went last this past year in June for the first time. It was hot but we had a blast. Plan, plan plan and you will have an awesome time!

Welcome! I'm very new, too, and have learned so much great information already. Good luck with your trip planning!

Nicole

I think that we are going to try to stay at one of the value resorts, my youngest will be 2, so I think they will allow us to stay in the value resorts even though there will be 5 of us. As far as the free dining, we won't be able to get there by June 2nd. I am a teacher and my oldest has his last day of kindergarten that day. Sort of a double bummer we can't make it by that day, because it is also my oldest birthday. Oh well we plan to have fun no matter when we go!

Thanks for all the welcomes!!

I am new here too but not so new to Disney. Part of the fun is all in the planning and chatting with other Disney fans

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter