NEW HERE! Desperately Seeking DISFRIENDS!!!

Hey Cinderella, new here too. I'm going to WDW for the first time in Sept. I've been to DL plenty of times before though.

Hey Cinderella, new here too. I'm going to WDW for the first time in Sept. I've been to DL plenty of times before though.
Hey there! You'll love WDW!:thumbsup2 Sept. is an awesome time to go! When we went in Sept. there were hardly any crowds! Because everyone is back in school.:teacher: When I lived in Cali I went to DL all the time too! it's been forever! But i'll be going for my Sweet Sixteen!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!:cheer2:

Welcome to DISboards. Lots of informations are coming here, you will enjoy reading reviews and experiences. :thumbsup2

Have a nice day. :)

Hi I am also new here. I have stayed at pop, music and sports before. I much perfer it at pop. The food court and shopping are much better. And also it they are much less rooms which means much less people compared to the sport music and movies.

Well hope I'm not too late!! I'd be happy to be your DISfriend! :thumbsup2 We're all cool Disney fans here, so yeah, feel free to relax and enjoy the company that surrounds you! I'll admit...

It's WAYYY too cool here! I LOVE IT!:lmao:

Welcome Cinderella!!! Looks like we will be @ wdw the same time that you will be. We will be @ SSR 5/6 - 5/19. Disney is one of our favorite places to vacation & we love everything disney. Our kids claim we can open a disney museum in our house. Hope you enjoy the disboards, lots of helpful info can be obtained as well as meeting new friends. :yay: :banana: :cool1:

Will be POFR May 16 - 23. We wwill all be having a blast, won't we?:banana:

We have never been to wdw in may before. We have been in Jan, Feb., Sept.,Nov., Dec. it will be interesting to see how we like this month of May, but of course what is there not to like about being in disney. Enjoy your planning for your trip. Have you made any of your dinner reservations yet ? If there are any special table service restaurants you want to eat @ now is the time to book them. Talk to you soon.:love: :woohoo:

Yeah so im new here! My mom has an acount on DISboards, so of course i wanted one too!:woohoo: I'm going to WDW in May (9th-20th) and i will be staying at POP for the first time!:thumbsup2 Our last trip in Sept. we stayed at POFQ. But anyways i just wanted to let everyone know that im a newbie! And i would so love to be friends with anyone newbie or not!:grouphug:

We can be friends 32/m

LAst yr we were there for 9 days starting May 25. The crowds really weren't all that bad and the weather was awesome! This yr we're going on the 31st so hopefully it'll be close to they way we had it before.

Hi I am also new here. I have stayed at pop, music and sports before. I much perfer it at pop. The food court and shopping are much better. And also it they are much less rooms which means much less people compared to the sport music and movies.
Hey! thx! thats good to know! When is your next trip?

Well hope I'm not too late!! I'd be happy to be your DISfriend! :thumbsup2 We're all cool Disney fans here, so yeah, feel free to relax and enjoy the company that surrounds you! I'll admit...

It's WAYYY too cool here! I LOVE IT!:lmao:
Of course it's not to late! I soooo love it here! Everyone is supa nice!:cheer2:

We have never been to wdw in may before. We have been in Jan, Feb., Sept.,Nov., Dec. it will be interesting to see how we like this month of May, but of course what is there not to like about being in disney. Enjoy your planning for your trip. Have you made any of your dinner reservations yet ? If there are any special table service restaurants you want to eat @ now is the time to book them. Talk to you soon.:love: :woohoo:
Yeah actually we did! It feels official now! Here is my ADRs if anyone wants to see them!

1st Day- Lunch: Yac and Yetti

2nd Day- Dinner: Tony's Town Square

3rd Day- Dinner: Ohana

4th Day- Breakfast: Kona. Dinner: Coral Reef

5th Day- Lunch: SiFi Dine In

6th Day- Dinner: GF Cafe

7th Day- Dinner: Le Cellier

8th Day- Dinner: Crystal Palace

9th Day- Lunch: Teppan Edo. Dinner: Marakesh

10th Day- Dinner: T-REX Cafe

LAst yr we were there for 9 days starting May 25. The crowds really weren't all that bad and the weather was awesome! This yr we're going on the 31st so hopefully it'll be close to they way we had it before.
That's good to hear! My mom will be happy about that!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter