New Here, but not New to Disney!

dewingedpixie

Mouseketeer
I dont think I've posted here before but apparently I had a log in. I figure now is a really good time to introduce myself.

I am from the DC metro area, I'm a runner, and a Disney Bride! We are one year out today, and I'm super excited. I am going to attempt to coast to coast for my wedding as well by running the tinker in January, and then the princess in February.

We plan to have our wedding at the seabreeze point gazebo and the cake cutting under the fireworks at epcot at the italy isola west. The one thing that remains undecided is the final details of the reception. We have a choice between a 2:30 ceremony then dinner at the boardwalk followed by cake cutting and desserts at italy isola. IF we do this we can have Beauty and the Beast visit our guests, but it also means for a long day 2:30 to 9pm. I don't intend to have dancing either. Or we can get married at 5pm and go straight to epcot. This would leave us with no Beauty and the Beast, and a shorter reception which worries me that we wont get enough time to eat. Note we are also talking about no alcohol as we aren't drinkers. Thoughts would be appreciated.

We plan on doing our planning meeting in October since we were originally going to get married then. I promised my little girl we will do one night of MNSSHP, and we'll do a day of epcot food and wine as well :D.

As to the Tinker race in January I maybe traveling solo. I'm interested in finding hotel discounts if possible. If I go solo I'll probably only do 1 sit down meal the night before the race. I maybe interested in meeting up with people for this. A meal plan wont be necessary. I found that the cost of Disney Land actually seems higher than the world :/.

I look forward to getting to know everyone since you're all Disney fanatics, and I especially look forward to meeting other brides and runners!

Pi}{ie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter