New here....and new THERE!

DisneyZigs

Mouseketeer
...and by "THERE", I think you know what I mean.

We made our reservations on Friday at our local AAA office. They were so helpful!

And we are SO excited!!!!!

Dh and I went to Orlando for our honeymoon almost 15 years ago. We stayed at a relatives house...while they were away....and visited MK one day and Epcot another. That's pretty much it for my WDW experience! I barely remember it because (1) it was our HONEYMOON (hee hee), (2) I have a terrible memory, and (3) we just kind of muddled through some things as grown-ups instead of seeing it with a child-like enthusiasm.

Well, not this time! We plan on experiencing the wonders of WDW this time! We are returning 15 years later with 3 boys...ages 11, 8, and 6...and are so excited to have them see Disney for the first time!

We are staying at the Poly for 8 days/7 nights in June.

Just wanted to share our joy and say HELLO!!! :wave2:

:yay: :cheer2: :yay: :cheer2: :yay:

:wave: Hi MaryBeth, welcome! Have you told your kids about the trip yet?
Hope you have a terrific time planning & a great trip. There's soooo much info on these boards, you'll be able to plan the trip of a lifetime. Everytime I log on (& I do that way too much!!!!!!! :teeth: ) I learn something new.
Enjoy & congrats!!! :wave:

Thanks, Karen1! :)

We did tell the boys the same day we booked the reservations. I had been researching and planning for about 2 weeks by that point. I couldn't wait any longer!!! :blush:

I had wanted to do a big "to-do" in telling them, but it turns out that they day I planned to book the ressies with AAA, my youngest was home with me. He is in Kindergarten and our school gives the K teachers 2 days to do parent/teacher conferences since they have 2X as many students. (afternoon and morning K)

Anyway, since he was with me, I had to let him in on it. He was so excited to go with me to AAA to make the ressies!! He sat still in the TA's office for SO long....as she and I tended to chat and go off on many tangents most of the time!

Then he and I picked up his brothers at school...brought them home...and turned on the Vacation Planning DVD. They sat and watched for a few seconds....it wasn't perfectly clear what we were getting at until about 10-15 seconds into the DVD.

Then they all jumped up and down all kinds of excited!!! :bounce:

Yay!!

Thanks for the welcome! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter