New Harry Potter Stamps Out

My mom's been talking about this for the past week or so. On her way to the PO today to get them. :cool1:

I pre-ordered mine, and had an e-mail this morning saying they'd shipped. I can't wait!

I saw these on the post office website last week. I plan to buy a couple of books to use for DD's 11th bday party next year, which will have a HP theme. Because I'm a nerd, and I like to theme her parties. Each kid will get a letter/invite that'll be similar to the Hogwarts acceptance letter. I've been waiting YEARS for that birthday!!!! I'm most afraid that another kid will throw the same type party and pull it off better than I have planned.

I never mail anything, but I sure would be happy if someone mailed me something with a Ron Weasely stamp on it :-)

I have a few family member's who are HP nerds. Just bought some color postmarked sets for gifts.

OP, thanks for the heads up!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter