• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Halloween Popcorn Container??

JerseyGirl53

"more like guidelines"
I have the Mickey Ghost popcorn container that they had for 2010 and 2011. Has anyone seen a new popcorn container for 2012? Thanks.

This was in an all ears article.
MNSSHP-070.jpg

I could never figure out how to get mine to light up...I guess I will have to figure out how to get that to work. I got mine last year at the party!! It is absolutely adorable!!!

We bought ours last year and did not attend a party. We went at the end of Oct into Nov and the popcorn carts were selling them all day. I think they were around 13.00 filled with popcorn.

That is the same bucket for the last 5 years or so. If you want it to light up, buy the ghost necklace (you'll see them for sale on every cart) and stick it into the bucket. Works great! Glow sticks work too, but the color changing is what makes it really interesting.

As far as I know, there is the plain popcorn bucket, and then a lantern that is not a popcorn bucket. Separate things with different prices.
We got our bucket last year at WDW, and saw the lanterns but didn't buy them.

Yes, the popcorn bucket does not light up. The lantern is smaller and does light up. Both adorable!

We bought ours last year and did not attend a party. We went at the end of Oct into Nov and the popcorn carts were selling them all day. I think they were around 13.00 filled with popcorn.

I got my popcorn bucket in 2010 in Animal Kingdom, they were not just at MNSSHP. Price sounds right. Would love a new design this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter