New Halloween cup!

clandrum

DIS Veteran
I am not sure if any one has posted yet, they brought these out last Monday. I thought they were cute.

275.jpg

274.jpg

276.jpg

Love them!

Shinysparklybubbles - they had Christmas cups last year; they lasted through the beginning of the new year, so you will probably be in luck! :santa:

those are cute! are they plastic cups that you can keep or are they just paper cups? it's hard to tell from the picture.....

those are cute! are they plastic cups that you can keep or are they just paper cups? it's hard to tell from the picture.....
They are cute!
They look like the paper cups. I wish they would have plastic souvenir cups! We have a lot from years past, we love to collect them, I really miss them!

Can't Wait!

Soon, very soon!

Kimberly

They are cute!
They look like the paper cups. I wish they would have plastic souvenir cups! We have a lot from years past, we love to collect them, I really miss them!

Nice cups!! I love the details in the holiday decorations, and Halloween cups & napkins make a meal festive.

We did buy plastic Halloween cups a couple of years ago at a popcorn cart at Studios. Last year, we bought an UP cup there. Check out the popcorn stand that is near the Studios "arch" leading toward Magic of Animation to see if they still sell cups.

SUPER cute!! Thank you for posting! I look forward to drinking out of one in 13 days! ;)

I usually get popcorn on Main Street in the souvenir container. I want to say they change that for the seasons/holidays. I think I have a Halloween one from a couple years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter