New guy with Dis experience

TK-Fett

TK-1143 of the 501st Legion
Hey Guys new guy here. First an introduction. Im from Eastern, KY and visited WDW in June '08. While there set up a magical engagement suprise. My girlfriend was picked at the Wishing Well at the castle to take place in a contest called the "Race for the Princess" that she believed was part of the Year of a Million Dreams. So we take off with our tools for the contest. We had to sprinkle pixie dust on the rose garden. We had to leave rose pedals on Belles stage, and blow bubbles at Maleficent on Snow White. To claim our prize we had to ride a boat to the Poly then look for a star on the beach. We dug under the star and there was a little wooden box with a glass slipper that said "Marry Me". I got down on one knee and we got engaged on the beach at the Poly.

Now we are thinking of takeing our Honeymoon in WDW.

Also Im a HUGE Star Wars fan and a member of the 501st Legion. We are the guys that wear the Stormtrooper/Clonetrooper/other trooper armor at the Studios during SWW every year. We get to march in the parade and entertain the crowd. Its really nice to see things from a CM/character side.

Really enjoyin the board so far.

10.gif

mickeywelcome2.gif

What an awesome engagement idea! Congratulations! :goodvibes WDW would be a wonderful place for a honeymoon. I know a few DISers who took "Disneymoons", as they're known here on the DIS.

I had no idea that there was such a thing as a Star Wars 501st Legion. That's so cool!

Happy posting and may the force be with you! :)

Yeah you should check us out on 501st.com We do lots of charity and promotional work. Disney gives us park tickets on exchage for showing up with our accurate costumes.

That idea was awesome. May you have a great time in your honeymoon trip. Welcome to DISboards.

Have a nice day. :)

:welcome:

enjoy your HM trip!!!

We are going to WDW this year in June, what was the weather like???

last year it was awesome. We had 4 days of sunshine and warmth. Only one day was really hot and I think most of that was from the sunburn from the beach. Not a cloud in the sky the whole trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter