New guidelines - October CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Planning to cancel Be Our Guest breakfast Fri 10/30, 2 ppl @ 8:05 am

Does anyone want to coordinate?

TAKEN
I will be canceling BOG for 10/2 at 8:55am for 9 people since we won't be arriving until later in the day. I prefer that someone with a large group gets this since I know they're hard to find for large groups. Please PM!

Last edited:

Canceling 'Ohana party of 2 on October 23rd @6:55 pm. If any interest, please let me know.
TAKEN

Last edited:
The guidelines for posting are in the first post

Thank you to everyone who follows the guideline nes, I truly appreciate you all!

Until you have 10 posts you cannot coordinate a cancelation. Do not post nonsense posts here, they will all be removed and you are right back where you started!

Good luck to all and happy planning!

Had to cancel our October trip so canceling the following immediately (all reservations for 3 people):

Oct. 1: Le Cellier - 8:20p
Oct. 3: Artist Point - 6:30p
Oct 5: Boma - 9:30a
Sana - 5:30p

Just cancelled. All for 2 people:

10/29 Whispering Canyon 7:40pm
10/30 Akershus 1:55pm
10/30 Biergarten 7:50pm

Last edited:
Just had to cancel Le Cellier, Oct 16th at 3:30 for 4 people. Sorry I couldn't notify before I did it but system made me cancel it before I could book another in its place.

Still available, let me know if you want this one:

50s Prime Time, 1:20pm, October 23, 6 people

CANCELLED

Last edited:
Going to release Afternoon Tea @ GF for 2, 2:35pm, Friday 10/2 if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter