New guidelines - October CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just canceled:

Be Our Guest
Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Time: 5:35 PM
Guests: 2 Adults

Sorry for no notice. Cancelled 10/27 CP at 8 am and BOG for 4:50. Both for 3. Noticed availability for F! Lunch package and Sci-Fi for tomorrow

I was one of those that did not know the old thread was even closed. I wish there was a final post stating as much. I just now searched it out since I have some cancellations that I need to make and have not needed to find a new reservation before now. So I guess it didn't really impact me much. Anyway, I have the following to cancel if someone would like to coordinate:

Cape May **Cancelled at 8:10am CST on 10/24**
10/27
5:50pm
4ppl

Crystal Palace **Now Cancelled**
10/27
7:45pm
4ppl

Chef Mickey **Now Gone** (YAY ofcabbagesandkings)
10/29
9:25am
4ppl

BOG (this is a maybe, PM for more info)
10/29
8:30pm
4ppl

The BOG on 10/29 at 8:30pm reservation is still available (unless something unforeseen happens Monday) if someone is needing it. I will need to cancel it by Tuesday, though, to avoid the cancellation fee.

If anyone is still looking for a BOG at this late date in October, let me know.

Hi all, I have a Garden View Tea Room reservation for 2 at the Grand Floridian for tomorrow afternoon (Oct 28) at 2:10pm...PM me if interested! I will be cancelling today at 6:00pm EST if I haven't heard anything. Let me know!

I may ALSO have an 'Ohana for 2 at 5:15pm on Halloween (Oct 31) if I can't convince my mom to keep our reservation :rotfl: she had her stomach stapled and can't even handle the amount of food they serve there. I'll let you know about that one closer to the date though.

The BOG on 10/29 at 8:30pm reservation is still available (unless something unforeseen happens Monday) if someone is needing it. I will need to cancel it by Tuesday, though, to avoid the cancellation fee. If anyone is still looking for a BOG at this late date in October, let me know.

I am going to cancel the BOG above at 9:45am if anyone is still needing one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter