New guidelines - October CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Chef Mickey's for oct 14th at 1045 am that I need to cancel. PM if you would like to coordinate.

50's Prime Time Café - Oct 30 reservation for 2 at 5:45pm just released. Sorry for the lack of notice!

10/15- Crystal Palace at 8:10am for 3
10/15- Crystal Palace at 5pm for 3

Will release at 10pm central if I don't hear from anyone. :)

I have a cp pre rope drop 8:10 am on 10/15 and a 5 pm cp both for 3 people. I was able to get a crt lunch and later cp dinner hope these can help someone. Pm me to coordinate :)
Would love to coordinate cp at 810 am

Just dropped the following reservations:

CP 10/22 8:30 am for 4
'Ohana 10/22 9:40 am for 6

Sorry no notice, had to drop these to grab something else.

I have a 1900 park for 3 people at 7:50pm on 10/15. That I need to let go.. Message me if you are interested. Have a good day :)

I think I am finally happy with my reservations and have these to cancel:

10/26 Garden Grill at 5:25 for 4 (I have two)
10/27 Tusker House at 10:45 for 4
10/28 mama melrose at 6:15 for 6

There's a 9:20 PM Chef Mickey's available for at least 3 on 10/27. Also, in general, I've seen a lot of lunch and dinner ADRs available for 50s Prime Time for that week. I'm assuming they extended their hours

There is a 10:30am Princess Tea at GF for two showing right now! I thought about grabbing it but wow is it expensive and I don't think my DD3 will appreciate it :)

Make sure you search the 10am time instead of breakfast; it doesn't show up with a breakfast search!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter