• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New guidelines - November CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
PENDING - I have a Wishes Dessert Party on November 16th for 4 people that I am going to drop. My last coordination didn't work, but happy to try again. PM to coordinate.

Last edited:

I'm about to cancel the following. I'm finalizing my plans. I hope someone gets to use them.

Monday 11/2- Chef Mickey 7:10a - 13 people
Tuesday 11/3- Crystal Palace 7:20p - 13 people
Wednesday 11/4- Disney Jr Play n Dine Breakfast 8:45a - 4 people
Saturday 11/7- Cinderella's Royal Table 12:15p- 4 people
Saturday 11/7- Cinderella's Royal Table 12:10p- 4 people
Monday 11/9- Via Napoli 2:00p- 8 people
Monday 11/9- Yachtsman Steakhouse 7:50p- 8 people
Tuesday 11/10- Yachtsman Steakhouse 6:25p- 8 people

Last edited:

I am going to be cancelling two reservations, 4 people, for Thursday, November 5:
10:50 am Boma
3:00 pm Tusker House
PM if interested. I will cancel tonight around 11pm if I don't hear from anyone.

Finally have our plans sorted out and have the following ADR's to release all for a party of 6.
11/12 -Minnie's Holiday Dinner (non-F) 6:55 PM- GONE
11/14 - Sci Fi Breakfast 8:00 AM
11/17 - Ohana's 5:00 PM- GONE
11/18 - Hollywood and Vine Breakfast 8:10 AM-GONE
11/18 - Be Our Guest 6:50 PM - GONE
11/21 - Chef Mickey Brunch 2:20 PM
PM if interested.

Last edited:
GONE--I am going to be cancelling a reservation for Minnie's Holiday Dinner on Friday Nov 13th at 4:15 pm for a party of 3. PM if interested.

Last edited:
Also I will be cancelling Wishes Dessert Party Friday 11/6, 4 people
PM me if interested, I will cancel around 11pm if I don't hear from anyone.

I hate to do it but was able to get an earlier dinner I was looking for and so have an Afternoon Tea at the GF for 2 to cancel on 11/15 at 2:45...not enough time in the day!

I will only respond to PMs to coordinate a drop, as per page 1 of this thread.

I have 2 to cancel. Both are for 2 people. I won't be home to reply tonight, but PM me if you want either. I'll reply in order of receipt tomorrow. Hope it helps somebody!

Beaches and Cream 11/14 1:10PM
Via Napoli 11/15 5:00PM

Finalizing plans and have these ressies to cancel all for 6 people:
Sat, November 7- Tusker house 4:15.
Sunday, November 8- Crystal palace 10:35 a.m.
I will have more for that week in a day or two!!!

I have a CRT breakfast to cancel on 11/3 at 8:30am for 4 people. I'm super sad to cancel this, but we decided not to go to MK that day. Hope someone else can benefit from it!

I will cancel this at 9pm tonight. PM me before to coordinate if you're interested.

GONE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter