• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New guidelines - November CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have finally been able to get ADRs for our party of 8 so we won't have to be split up into smaller parties! so I have a few good ones to cancel! First PM gets it!:thumbsup2

Tusker house
Date: Friday, November 21, 2014
Time: 10:45 AM
4 people
also 2 more ADRs for the same time each for a party of 2

Tony's

Date: Friday, November 21, 2014
Time: 4:45 PM
7 people (party night)

Crystal Palace
Date: Sunday, November 23, 2014
Time: 10:20 AM
4 people

1900 Park Fare
Date: Monday, November 24, 2014
Time: 11:25 AM
4 people

Tusker house
Date: Monday, November 24, 2014
Time: 10:35 AM
4 people

Hey guys....just dropped a Chef Mickey at 7:50 for 4 on 11/18 to grab something else. It's still up if you want it.

Just seen while browsing on 11/11:

Ohana 10:45am
1900 PF 8:15am
50's PT 3:35pm

All parties of at least 4!

Anyone want a California Grill reservation? Details: Date: Monday, November 10, 2014 Time: 7:25 PM Guests: 5 PM me and let me know!

TAKEN!

Just cancelled a Chef Mickeys at 6:25pm on 11/11 for 4 to pick up another res. Sorry for no notice!

//TAKEN//

I have a Chef Mickey on 11/12 for 8 people at 7AM that I'm going to cancel. PM to coordinate if you're interested.

Hi Everyone,

I have a dining reservation for November 18th, for 2 people, at the Plaza at 1:50 p.m. Currently, there are no lunch reservations left that day in Magic Kingdom so I wanted to offer it to anyone that wants it. I am willing to coordinate via PM. I will be letting it go tomorrow afternoon if i don't hear from anyone. Thanks!

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter