New guidelines - May CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Akershus royal banquet hall (Epcot, Norway, princess dinner) party of 3 at 5:10 pm on Monday may 11th. Canceling within 24 hours. Let me know if interested..otherwise I will post when canceled.

Will be cancelling some ADRs at approximately 12:30 p.m this afternoon. I will be cancelling over the phone, so I cannot coordinate. I will update when they are cancelled.

Due to computer errors on the first morning that BOG was taking lunch reservations, I ended up with FOUR bookings for the same time. I am releasing three of them.

May 15 - BOG, Lunch, 2:20 p.m, party of six

CANCELLED

Last edited:
BOG May 20 2:20
Crystal Palace May 17 8:20 (before park opens breakfast)

Both for 4

CANCELLED

Last edited:
Cancelling Akershus May 16 - 8:00 AM (Pre-Park) for party of 5.

Must cancel tonight. PM if interested

EDIT: GONE

Last edited:

I scored a better time, so I am cancelling a May 23rd, 8:20am Star Wars Galactic breakfast. PM me if you want to coordinate.

Gone

Last edited:
I just cancelled bog for breakfast May 8 at 10:30 am for 2. There also seems to be a fair amount of lunch availability since breakfast went live !

I have a BOG dinner for 2 on May 5th at 6:55 that I need to cancel. I saw it and snapped it up, but it just doesn't work with our plans for the day. Hopefully it'll work well for someone else :) I'll coordinate with the first person to start a convo with me.

gone!!

Last edited:
Just cancelled Crystal Palace - May 3rd @ 8:40am, for 2

Last edited:
UPDATED: GONE.

I have a 9:35 Galactic Breakfast on Friday, May 8 for 4 people I am going to cancel. Will coordinate.

**GONE**

Last edited:
Ok due to th3e 24 hour party i will be cancelling at 9:00 am central time 3/18 the following:

All for 7 people

Akershus May 22 @ 10:40 am
Coral Reef May 22 @1:20 PM
Garden Grill May 22 @ 7:50 PM

Be Our Guest :( May 23 @ 9:05 PM

If any one wants to coordinate let me know I will check back here in the morning before I cancel

Just canceled a reservation for 4 at Jedi Mickey with Fantasmic for Sunday May 24th at 6:30. Moved the time up a little to line up with another party, so no time to coordinate. Good Luck.

I have this ADR to cancel--I just secured one for my preferred date--YAY!!

Star Wars Dine-In Galactic Breakfast! at Sci-Fi - 2 DDP Entitlements

Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Time: 8:25 AM
Guests: 2 Adults, 1 Child
Location: Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant - Commissary Lane - Disney's Hollywood Studios

PM me if you would like to coordinate!

I have two ADR's to cancel for Crystal Palace on Wednesday 5/27...first is for 4 people and is at 8:05am. Second is for 2 people and is for 8:00am. This is a 9:00am open day so these are pre-open. I am willing to coordinate by PM. Luckily I found an 8:00am ressie for all 6 of us...persistence pays!

If no one coordinates by Friday 3/20 I will let these go...

UPDATE: GONE

Last edited:
I have the 2 ADR's below to cancel. Yesterday I was able to grab, not 1, but 2 for my preferred day and one of them at the perfect time!
Please let me know if you would like to coordinate!

Star Wars Dine-In Galactic Breakfast! at Sci-Fi
Date: Sunday, May 17, 2015
Time: 10:35 AM
Location: Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant - Commissary Lane - Disney's Hollywood Studios®

Star Wars Dine-In Galactic Breakfast! at Sci-Fi
Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Time: 8:25 AM
Location: Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant - Commissary Lane - Disney's Hollywood Studios®

About to cancel BOG Lunch on Wednesday 5/27 at 11:05am for 6 people. PM by 5:00pm EDT today if interested, otherwise it goes up for grabs...

About to cancel the following ADRs:

50's Prime Time.. 6:45 PM on May 4th for 4 people.. CANCELLED

Star Wars Dine-In Galactic Breakfast at Sci-Fi... 8:25 AM on May 5th for 4 people.. GONE

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter