New guidelines - February CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to be cancelling 3:55 ADR for 2/16 at Crystal Place for 5. Please let me know if interested in coordinating.

2/1 Cinderella's Royal Table dinner at 8:10pm, reservation for two **CANCELLED**

2/1 Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party at 7pm, reservation for two

Will be canceling these tonight to avoid not being able to get a refund for the dessert party. Let me know if you want either one.

Last edited:
Will be canceling a BOG reservation for 4 at 9:25pm feb 21 as it is too late for us to dine. Will cancel tomorrow at noon est!

Canceled****

Anyone want to coordinate to get my 2/3/16 BOG at 5:35 for 3. Going to cancel

Last edited:

**TAKEN**

I have BOG at 10:55 (lunch I think) for 2/24. Message me to coordinate.

I just snagged great breakfast and lunch times for this day for 3 people. Makes me think they opened up some reservations as opposed to me catching two cancellations at once. Might be worth checking!

Last edited:
Canceling: BOG Breakfast; Friday, February 19th @ 10:30a party of 2

Please PM to coordinate

I'll be canceling 'Ohana on 2/27 for 7 people at 4:50pm and Minnie's seasonal dine on 2/27 at 5:05pm for 7 people. Happy to coordinate if anyone would like them.

*ALL GONE*

Will be cancelling the following reservations. PM if you want either:
2/8 - 'Ohana for 5 @ 2125 *CANCELED*
2/9 - BOG for 5 @ 1335 *CANCELED*

Last edited:
Will be cancelling:
2/8 - BOG for 5 @ 1055

PM if you want to coordinate.

Last edited:
I just cancelled the following reservations:

BOG Feb 16th 1:55 pm
BOG Feb 16th 8:35 pm
Boma Feb 17th 7:30 pm

At 4:00EST today, I will be cancelling a pre-park reservation for 4 at BOG for Feb. 25.

I have 2 pre park opening BOG reservations to cancel on 2/16/16.

8:15: 2 people
8:25: 3 people

Pm me if you want to coordinate. If not will cancel by 9 pm tonight.

Update: cancelling now at 8:50 pm on 2/4

Last edited:
I have a 2/14 Akershus at 5:10 for 5 people. willing to coordinate, message me :)
Cancelled :)

Last edited:
Cancelled.

I have a H&V 5pm Sat., 2/20 (Minnie's Seasonal) for 5 people that I will probably be cancelling soon. Let me know if you'd like to coordinate.

Edited typo 12/20 should be 2/20

Last edited:
Cancelled.

I will be canceling a Liberty Tree Tavern ADR for 2/21/16 at 11:35a for 5.

Last edited:
I have a 5:10 Akershus on Wednesday 2/17 and a Chef Mickey brunch on Friday 2/19 at 2:25 for 5 people that I am going to cancel by tonight. PM me if you want to try to coordinate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter