• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New guidelines - December CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Releasing some ADRS tonight if you are interested pm me!

Whispering canyon 12/2 5:05 pm 6 guests

50"s prime time 12/4 5:20 6 guests

crystal palace 12/6 7:15 6 guests

The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via PM. ALL coordination must be handled via PM. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot offer to coordinate. Please post that you have cancelled or when you plan to.

Never post I PMd you, makes me crazy :faint: and not within the thread guidelines

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed immediately. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

BOG Mon Dec 22 at 830pm for 2 available now...run! :yay:
(it's been there for at least 1/2 hr)

I will be canceling the following in the next 10mins.:

Tusker House 8am on 12/1 for 3
Crystal Palace 8am on 12/6 for 5

12/4 Tusker House 8:40 AM for 2 people ( gone )

12/09 BOG 6 PM for 2 people ( gone )

12/11 BOG 5:20 PM for 2 people ( gone )

12/12 BOG 4:45 PM for 2 people ( gone )

PM me to set up a drop + grab.

I will be canceling an OHana reservation for 2 on Sunday December 7 at 6:55 PM

I will hold onto it for a couple days to see if someone wants to coordinate a time :)

I have Wednesday, December 24, 2014(12:05 PM, Breakfast) for 6 people at Chef Mickey's that I will be canceling. Don't have enough posts for a PM yet (still new to this). Will cancel Monday at 8:30 am.:bitelip:

I will be cancelling:

BOG, 4 people, Dec 11, 4:40pm GONE
Sci-Fi, 4 people, Dec 12, 7:45pm
Le Cellier, 4 people, Dec 17, 12:55pm

PM me to coordinate

Cancelling these out starting now till about 3:45PM, TODAY (as in NOW) , sorry for no notice, GOOD LUCK! ;)
Date-Restaurant-Time-# in party

12/25
Cape May - 9:15AM -3
Akershus 12:10PM -4
Chefs France Candlelight 5:10PM - 3
Kona Cafe -8:10PM- 9

12/26
CRT - 7:10Pm -3

12/27
Mamas Fantasmic -3:10PM-3
50's Prime Time - 5:25PM - 3
Rose n' Crown -8:20PM-3

I have two Christmas Day reservations that I need to cancel. Please contact me if you are interested in either one. Thank you.

December 25

Akershus @ 10:55 AM (party of 4)

Chef Mickey's @ 6:45 PM (party of 5) - NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I have 2 reservations that I will be canceling. Please PM me if you're interested

12/6 -Via Napoli 12:45pm for a party of 4 (Candlelight Processional Package for the 5pm show. Whoopi Goldberg is the narrator)

12/6- 50's Prime Time Cafe 8:45pm party of 2

Just cancelled - sorry for the late notice, but I'm getting on a plane in an hour :banana:

12/1 - Hollywood & Vine - 16ppl (yes, 16)- 10:25am
12/2 - Grand Floridian Garden View Tea - 8ppl - 2:05pm

Good luck!

I'm going to cancel these reservations but will hang onto them for a couple days in case anyone wants to coordinate. PM me if you want them!

12/7 Chef Mickey's at 9:10pm for 3 people
12/8 Whispering Canyon Cafe at 5:05pm for 3 people
12/8 Ohana at 9:45pm for 3 people
12/9 Ohana at 7:55 for 3 people

Just cancelled CRT at 8:30 for 12/3. Sorry, I didn't think to post until after I cancelled it!

But I also have Akershus 12/6 at 5:15 at cancel. Let me know if you are interested and we can coordinate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter