• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New guidelines - December CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder folks The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR. If you have less than 10 posts please do not offer to coordinate via PM, just post when you cancel the ADR When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via PM. ALL coordination must be handled via PM. You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2 Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed. Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction. If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools! Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

Reminder.

I have one last reservation to cancel:

Be Our Guest - December 30 @ 5:30 PM (party of 4) (No longer available)

Please PM me if you are interested. Thank you.

There are a couple of Sci-Fi timings for 21 and 24 Dec, from 8:30 to 9:20pm. Guess these are added when the hours for HS were extended. Just in case anyone is planning for supper. :)

I have Crystal Palace Mon Dec 22 at 4pm for 2 to cancel (got CRT instead :banana:)
PM me if interested in coordinating.

Sci-Fi Dine-In 12/24 12:55 PM 2 Guests ( gone )

50's Prime Time Café 12/25 9:10 PM 4 Guests ( gone )

PM me to set up a drop + grab time

Via Napoli @5:45pm for 4 people on Saturday December 6. PM me to coordinate time otherwise I will post when I release it. GONE

Akershus (late) breakfast
Thursday, December 11 @ 11:00 AM
party of 4

Anyone interested? Please send me a PM.

I just scored a BOG dinner so I now have the following available if anyone wants to coordinate:

Chef Mickey's This has been spoken for.
December 19th
11:20 a.m.
Party of 4

Kona Café
December 19th
7:05 p.m.
Party of 4

At 3:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) today, I will be cancelling the following reservations:

December 6:
10:35 a.m. - Akershus (Party of 3)

3:45 p.m. - Biergarten - For 6:45 Candlelight Processional Show (Party of 3)

December 7
3:45 p.m. Biergarten - For 6:45 Candlelight Processional Show (Party of 3)

Dropping

Be our Guest - 12/20/14@ 6:00 for 2 guests.

Dropping at 11:50 EST. No PM’s please rather not have to turn someone down. Good luck.

Dropping these this morning:

12/19
Party of 6
Mama Melrose
NOON (not Fantasmic)

12/20
Party of 6
Rose & Crown
2:15

Good luck

We have an 8:05 AM breakfast at Crystal Palace on Dec. 30 for four that I'd like to cancel this weekend; DM if you're interested in trying for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter