New guidelines - December CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancelling soon...

12/11 Le Cellier 8:30pm for 3 people

12/13 CRT 10:05am for 3 people-DONE

12/13 Jiko 5:35pm for 3 people

I have a Chef Mickey's for 4 on 12/6 at 7:00 am. PM me if you want to coordinate.

The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via PM. ALL coordination must be handled via PM.

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

Just a reminder of the forum guidelines for this thread. It also seems like an appropriate time to remind everyone of the DIS guidelines in general (http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm), especially:

4. NO FIGHTING/SARCASM​
While we'd like to think that a Disney fan site is always lighthearted, there are times when there are disagreements. Let's face it, there are certain topics that can transform any of us into a raging "Donald Duck." When you sense this is happening, we ask that you step away from the discussion before it escalates into a fight. Just like Mom always said about fighting, we don't care who started the argument and we don't want it on the DIS. (Okay, she didn't say the part about the DIS, but you know what we mean.) No attacking others and no sarcasm please. Either will result in an infraction

I have both available that unfortunately can't use- CP is for 12/18 for 4 8:30 AM and Chef Mickey's is 12/19 for 5 at 7:05 AM PM if anyone is interested to coordinate. Thanks.

Chef Mickey's now gone- thanks.

Crystal Palace- gone

Looks like I'm going to cancel a 9:20 am crystal palace on 12/7 for 8 people. PM me to coordinate!

Cancelling Akershus for 4 @ 11.55 AM for Dec 3rd.

If interested, PM to coordinate.

Let me know!

Mx

I just noticed several different time slots at Tusker House for breakfast on Thursday, December 11...including an 8:10 AM before the park opens!

Hello all! I want to cancel my 12/26 Cinderella's Royal Table. It s for 3 people at 11:50 am. Message me if you are interested.

I just released this. It is showing as available. I hope one of you able able to snag it! I would have posted it first, but I found a better time and they made me release it first.

I will be cancelling LTT, Dec 21st, 4:05pm. - CANCELLED
If no one coordinates, I'll cancel tomorrow (Friday 10/17) at 9:00pm.

Just cancelled the following:

Sci-Fi Dine-In - December 8 - 7:45 PM (Party of 5)

Akershus - December 10 - 6:40 PM (Party of 5)

My Hollywood Studios dinner reservation now conflicts with my "revised" FP schedule, therefore, I need to cancel it. Please PM me if you are interested. Thank you!

50's Prime Time Cafe
Monday, December 8 @ 7:00
Party of 5

I have CLP's I need to cancel. All are for 3 people and 8:15 show. PM in interested.
11/30/14 R&C @ 5:05
12/2/14 CDF @ 5:30
12/4/14 R&C @ 5:05

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter