• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New guidelines - August CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I will be canceling these tomorrow 4/28 at 9pm EST. Please PM to coordinate!
8/31 Hollywood & Vine 8:40am 4 people
8/31 Via Napoli 5:00pm 4 people

*** Cancelled both

Last edited:
I have a BOG for Sunday, Aug. 30th at 1125am if anyone wants it. PM before I cancel it.

Last edited:
I have a BOG for a party of 4 on Friday, August 28th at 9:20 PM that I need to cancel. I will hang onto it for a few days. No rush. PM me if anyone wants the ADR.

HEllo!

We are looking over our Ressies and are going to let a few go, the first one I will be canceling is
Chef Mickey's
Date: Monday, August 3, 2015
Time: 7:30 PM
Guests: 2 Adults

so... I am willing to wait if on this for a few days to see if anyone is interested.....today is May 6th...

I have a few reservations to cancel because we have changed the days we will be there .

Aug 19 -Wishes Dessert Party @ 9:00 for 2 people
Aug 19 - Be Our Guest @ 11:55 am for 2 people
Aug 19- Chef Mickey@ 5:05 pm for 2 people
Aug 22- Chef Mickey @ 10:55 am for 2 people
Aug 22 - Ohana @ 5:00 pm for 2 people

If you are interested send me a message. I will hold on to them for a few days until I see if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
I have an ADR to BOG on Wednesday 8/26 for a party of 6 at 9:25 PM. I was able to get an earlier time. I will hold on to it for a couple days. PM me to coordinate. Taken

Last edited:

I am about to cancel Wishes Dessert party for 5 people on Aug 21st & Aug 26th.

I have the following two ADRs to cancel, will hold onto them for a bit so PM me if you'd like to try to coordinate.

Chef Mickey's Sun 8/23 @ 5:05pm for 6 people
Hollywood & Vine Fri 8/28 @ 8:00am for 6 people

I have a Lunch ADR to BOG on Thursday 8/27 for a party of 6 at 11:25 am. My plan for that day has changed. I will hold on to it for a couple days. PM me to coordinate. Taken

Last edited:
I have a Dinner ADR at Teppan Edo on Thursday 8/27 for a party of 6 at 4:10 pm. My plan for that day has changed. I will hold on to it for a couple days. PM me to coordinate Taken

Last edited:
FYI When I released the BOG for 8/27 @ 10:55 the other person only took 2 spots. So you can currently get BOG on 8/27 10:55 for 4.

I have a Lunch ADR to BOG on Wednesday 8/26 for a party of 6 at 10:55 am. My plan for that day has changed. I will hold on to it for a couple days. PM me to coordinate. TAKEN

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter