• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Glitch?

cteddiesgirl

<font color=deeppink>Not invisible to the Tag Fair
Is this anything that anyone has seen before?
After it happened here, it followed me everywhere I went in VMK until I logged out.

I have never heard of that one but it looks similar to the flat friend or flat button following you around bug.Looks like a speech bubble.

Never happened to me. I had a glitch once where whenever I went into the 20k leagues under the sea guest room it was all red and it looked like everything was covered in blood. It was creepy. Forgot to take a picture :confused3

Yeah, I've had that happen to me a few times. Stopped once you logged out then came back it, but I don't know how I activated it. :confused3 Strange.

~*HorsePrincess*~

I had a big REPORT sign following me around once. Made me wonder if someone was trying to tell me something! :rotfl:

report.jpg

This stuff started to apear after they fixed the "Dismember yourself Magic bug" upon fixing it they now have a bug the rest of the people can't see but it is a little strange and distracting and comes in all forms.

Cteddiesgirl, wow! Mine didn't follow me around! I had a funny glitch today too! I was moving some furniture around and the chair sat right on top of me! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

glitch.JPG

AGumby said:
Cteddiesgirl, wow! Mine didn't follow me around! I had a funny glitch today too! I was moving some furniture around and the chair sat right on top of me! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Now that I've had happen before. And I've seen where that's happened to others.
:teeth:

LoriR said:
I had a big REPORT sign following me around once. Made me wonder if someone was trying to tell me something! :rotfl:

report.jpg

LOL! I had BOOT following me around, just like that!!

And yes, I've been nailed by a chair before:

witch.jpg

Loves Disney said:
Ding Dong the witch is dead!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Exactly what I was thinking... if only the cair was blue and the shoes were red...

Loves Disney said:

Hey cool, you changed my shoes into Ruby Slippers! Why do you think
I named my pic "witch.jpg"? LOL! I remember posting the pic into a
thread "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" a long time ago.

It still makes me giggle every time I see it. :)

BriarRosie said:

Are you serious!!?? :rotfl2: Heh, I wish I had seen it then! It really is a funny pic! LOL

This happens to me almost everytime I play Haunted Mansion. The cause was really obvious when the suck range lines were left on the screen. I lovingly call these leftovers, "Ghost Turds." Perhaps "ectoplasm" would be a more appropriate term? I haven't had it happen after any other game or room or whatever, only after ghosts.

And the turds haunt you until you refresh or log in again. "I've been slimed!"

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

cteddiesgirl said:
Is this anything that anyone has seen before?
After it happened here, it followed me everywhere I went in VMK until I logged out.

oh you should stop by my first timers easy quest room. I have a photo book full of "bugs" like that. I even have a couple of skull/ lion pictures that appeared when i waited to get into Red's mansnion. Not sure what it is. I take pictures of all the "bugs" i come across. The one day the Dragon's head, feet and tail would disappear for a split second after she blew fire. I was the only one that could see it. :bitelip: I took pictures of that too. :teeth:
I really miss the dimemberself bug. That would crack me up all the time. Ppl would say 'what's wrong with you?' i would say "nothing, just standing on my he add" :rolleyes2 i miss that bug.

aka avastmaygirl
faeriepink

BriarRosie said:

Which old witch? The wicked witch!
Ding dong the wicked witch is dead! :lmao:

Funny pictures and glitches guys, I also had a big report sign as well as a boot sign, some messages, and a faded friends list. :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter