New Girl From the UK- Not Sure Where to Post this Q!

Chunkney Gems

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a great weekend! :banana:

My DP and I are flying out to Disney on 26 Feb (PC, AKL and WL!) and during our stay we will be getting married at the Royal Wedding Chapel along International Drive. My question is, does anyone know the policy on tipping the guys at the chapel? I think they may own it and I always thought that you don't tip the owners of the business, only employees? Has anyone got married there, or know anyone who has, that can shed some light for me?

Thanks very much!

Gems

Iv'e never heard of tipping someone at the chapel. I mean are they doing other things for you besides performing the wedding? Photographer or something of that sort?

Thanks for the reply! We have a photographer and a limo driver booked and figure that they will be tipped? Just wasn't sure about the people at the chapel? :confused3

I really don't want to offend anyone by forgetting to tip someone that I should!!

Thanks again! :thumbsup2

Gems

No problem. I would hate that too if I forgot someone but if all they are doing is performing the ceremony than no, no tips. But if they have employees that are helping you do your hair make up, helping you dress then I guess yes. Oh and Congratulations !

Thanks for your advice Pixierella! I so appreciate it!

One final question - promise!! Do you agree that the photographer and the limo driver should be given a tip? So sorry to be a pain, but I am hoping to organise the tips ready for the big day so I don't have a mad panic before/after the ceremony! :bride:

Gems
x

No worries Gems. If they are not the owners of the business then yes, they get a tip. I had someone come in to do my make up and I did not tip her since she owned her own little business. But my limo guy and photographer, absolutely

You have been such a great help - thank you so, so much Pixierella!!!!

I look forward to chatting with you more now I am a fully fledged member!! :chat:

Gems

Hey Welcome go have a look at the wedding board lots of tips and advice there and also come say hello to us on the uk bit :thumbsup2

17.gif

Sorry, cant help with your questions (although it seems you have all the help you need :) ).

Just wanted to say welcome and more importantly, CONGRATULATIONS. Let us all know how it goes :lovestruc

Beth x

Welcome to DISboards. It looks you already got answers here. Just want to say congratulations. May you have a great wedding to come.

Have a nice day. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter