• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Game for DIS Only (Open for a Limited Time!)

WebmasterKelsie said:
Ok, one more time. Central Plaza South for 10 minutes

Lol, with all the people you missed, you'll have to do this six times!

oh no, i missed it, :(, i overslept also and i didnt see this thread, can i still do the quest?

sorry i missed the other games :( i was out. and yet again, i have to go out again! lol maybe i will be able to play if there is a game late,late,later today lol. i won't be home for a while. :guilty:

Ah! im here at central plaza south, sorry im late!

oh well, Ty anyway :D

WOOT got you! :D

OK, I have 15 prizes left and would like to give them to new players. I will be in Central Plaza South for 15 minutes. Come up to me and say the secret word so I can add you. In 15 minutes I will reopen the game. If I don't get enough new players, past winners can play again (based on when you arrive).

Once you enter the room, if you have never played sit in the red chairs, if they are full stay in line and you will be next.

Past players, please sit on the benches. :)

Thanks!

Sorry I missed this! I'll have to keep checking the DIS boards more often during the day. lol

DisIvyCo said:
Here is a picture of what the room looks like.
14tu5pd.gif
look at that heart chair is that rare it is gray

can we play again i did not play last night

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter