new fry /saute pan..

Discussion in 'Cooking' started by bunnymkc, Jan 30, 2010.

1. bunnymkc

bunnymkc <font color=FF99FF>Believes in the Tooth Fairy, th

looking to buy a non-stick saute about 12'' fry pan ..any suggestions from my dis friends? tia..marianne ps already have stainless steel..need non-stick only..UPDATED..WENT TO B,B AND B with a 20% coupon and bought 2 CALPHON fry pans for 49.00 a 10 in and a 12 in tought it was a good deal as it only cost about 42. with the tax. thanks for your help..marianne

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MazdaUK

MazdaUK <font color=green>Curse this time difference!<br><

Ive got the Pampered Chef one - it's nice and big, but you do have to buy the lid separately so its worth hosting a cooking show to get it half price:thumbsup2 Otherwise I find the ones in the shops are not as wide, but maybe you can get wider than we can.

4. piratesmate

piratesmate <font color=red>Drah-gun! I don't do that tongue t

We replaced our old set lasat year with Cooks brand from JC Penneys. I've been very pleased with these new ones. DH added a Circulon wok-style pan for me recently. This is the "new" style without those ridiculous rings that got food stuck in them. I'mreally pleased with that one. I'd recommend either brand - although I have to admit that one of the lids for the Cooks set doesn't fit all that well. The one for the stock pot lets water condense along the rim & them it splatters the cooktop.

5. disneyhand

disneyhand DIS Veteran

Costco usually has great pans like this, for really good prices. I always buy mine there.

6. MazdaUK

MazdaUK <font color=green>Curse this time difference!<br><

Ikea can also offer some surprises!

7. GOOFY26

GOOFY26 Mouseketeer

QVC has some good pans and great prices. look up qvc.com and do your search