new fry /saute pan..

bunnymkc

<font color=FF99FF>Believes in the Tooth Fairy, th
looking to buy a non-stick saute about 12'' fry pan ..any suggestions from my dis friends? tia..marianne ps already have stainless steel..need non-stick only..UPDATED..WENT TO B,B AND B with a 20% coupon and bought 2 CALPHON fry pans for 49.00 a 10 in and a 12 in tought it was a good deal as it only cost about 42. with the tax. thanks for your help..marianne

Ive got the Pampered Chef one - it's nice and big, but you do have to buy the lid separately so its worth hosting a cooking show to get it half price:thumbsup2 Otherwise I find the ones in the shops are not as wide, but maybe you can get wider than we can.

We replaced our old set lasat year with Cooks brand from JC Penneys. I've been very pleased with these new ones. DH added a Circulon wok-style pan for me recently. This is the "new" style without those ridiculous rings that got food stuck in them. I'mreally pleased with that one. I'd recommend either brand - although I have to admit that one of the lids for the Cooks set doesn't fit all that well. The one for the stock pot lets water condense along the rim & them it splatters the cooktop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter