New from Tennessee!

Pritgin

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I have been lurking and learning for a while:) So much information on these boards and it is great! Our family loves Disney and I am the official planner. I love the fact that I can come to the DISboards and read about others like me.:goodvibes I have especially enjoyed reading the pre-trip and trip reports. Makes me just want to be there now!! The only bad thing about these boards...... ADDICTING.

Welcome! My future son-in-law lives in Knoxville.

I'd love for you to join in on my trip report. The most recent one is the "who knew choking...." report. I am a chit chatter all the way and enjoying hearing other posters' thoughts.

Welcome! My future son-in-law lives in Knoxville.

I'd love for you to join in on my trip report. The most recent one is the "who knew choking...." report. I am a chit chatter all the way and enjoying hearing other posters' thoughts.

That's great! Thanks for the TR invitation. I will make my way over there. I love the trip reports. They make me feel as though I am there. Thanks for the welcome!!

That's great! Thanks for the TR invitation. I will make my way over there. I love the trip reports. They make me feel as though I am there. Thanks for the welcome!!

I have to write my trip reports or I will go insane while waiting for our next Disney vacation.:laughing:

11.gif

Howdy & welcome to the DISboards! :cool1:

Another Tennesseean here....Knoxville for 18 yrs. & Maryville for 3 now. Yes, this board is a HUGE help with Disney as well as other things (shhh, this yr. we're going back to that "other" place, lol) Anyhow, enjoy the boards!

GO VOLS!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter