New from Ohio

Hello Ohioans,

I grew up in Ashtabula, attended college at Youngstown State (Tressel Rocks), and lived in Niles for a few years.

I now live in Fishers, IN. Also, for anyone interested I'm organizing a Disney meet in the Indianapolis area on Saturday, August 30th. Almost 100 people have signed up to attend. Just click on the link in my signature for all the information. If you can make it we'd love for you to come out and join us. It's going to be a lot of fun! :wizard:

Oh My!! I went to Youngstown State (when Tressel was there). And I used to live in Niles!!!

Hi fellow Ohioans! I am from Maineville, OH...right next to Kings Island. Great to see so many people from Ohio!!

hey i am from ohio too i live in huber heights which is just north of dayton and about 1 hour from the cincy area.

If anyone has been were I live I will give you 20bucks! 10 if you heard of it!:rotfl: j/k

GO BUCKS!!!!

I’ve been to Coshocton before. My mom loves Amish country. I was actually at a campground in Knox county last weekend which is right next door.

Can I have that money in euros so it is worth something? :rotfl2:

From just east of Cleveland Lake County The smallest of Ohio's 88 counties. and no our Browns aren't doing anything this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter