• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New from NJ

eflil01

Earning My Ears
Just thought I'd introduce myself and say hello :yay: from the Jersey Shore (no; not the TV show:headache:)

I've been a long time "lurker" here, and read many reviews and used so much of the wonderful information provided here.

My wife and I visited WDW for our Honeymoon in May/June of 2008. This was the first time I had been to any parks, aside from day trips to MK, and my wife's first time in Disney. We stayed @ Caribbean Beach for 8 nights, and to say it was amazing, would be grossly understating our trip.

We went back with friends, DVC members, in the fall of 2011 and stayed @ Bay Lake Tower in one of the Grand Villas. Again, the trip was nothing short of amazing, although none of us thought Bay Lake Tower was that spectacular. We all thought it lacked the "magic" Disney is so well known for.

But now, my wife and I are returning for our 5th wedding anniversary, as well as my 30th birthday & my wife's 31st. I know, it's alot, but that's why we're going for 11 days, 10 nights. We're returning back to Caribbean Beach and I have been planning nonstop for the last month or so. For a change of pace, we're using the Auto Train and planning a few non-Disney activities; although, eating dinner @ Disney every night.

Enough rambling for now :) 49 days to go!

Hi Welcome! I am a lurker turned newbie myself. Sounds like you and your wife have a fun and exciting trip planned. The planning is almost as fun as actually going. Have fun!

Tina :)

May someone send me the copy of 04/2013 Mousesavers Newsletter. I had signed up last month, but today 04/15/2013, I did not received one.
THANKS!

Welcome from a fellow New Jerseyan (Monmouth/Ocean county girl for life)!:goodvibes

I felt like I was reading my own post lol - my husband and I went for our honeymoon in 2008 and it was his first time there as well. It was awesome, enjoy your trip!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter