• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

new friends

great! anyone going to Disney soon? anyone NOT want to start school?

lucky you, today was my first day... not as bad as i thought. :)

I start after Labor Day weekend. Not ready to go AT ALL!!

*sigh* I haven't really grasped that I'm going back to school yet.

I started school today. It was nice seeing everyone I didn't see over the summer.What is everyones full initials: like mine are CRT. Also what is everyones Birthday? mine is: October 6th, 1991. :bday:

Hi everyone.

It hasn't sunk in yet that I only have two weeks to finish summer work. I don't want to go back. :guilty:

I love english, btw =)

sanfordx5 said:
Another questin is wat is everyones favorite subject in school?

Last year it was Reading and English. Since I still have-oh-like 4 days till the new year, I'm not sure what they'll be this year.

sanfordx5 said:
I started school today. It was nice seeing everyone I didn't see over the summer.What is everyones full initials: like mine are CRT. Also what is everyones Birthday? mine is: October 6th, 1991. :bday:

Initals: BBB (Bob Bobby Bobetson)

Birthday: May 48th

Originally Posted by sanfordx5
I started school today. It was nice seeing everyone I didn't see over the summer.What is everyones full initials: like mine are CRT. Also what is everyones Birthday? mine is: October 6th, 1991

Initials: KFN
Birthday: May 25th, 1989

Originally Posted by sanfordx5
Another questin is wat is everyones favorite subject in school?
Hmm...Well, Honors World History and English II have been my favorite so far, but I have no idea what I'm taking this semester since I'll be at the college, though... :rolleyes2

my b-day is april 15 and my fav subject is history. i'm going to disney in 8 days! :) i start school after Labor day just like soccer girl

my nickname recently is bb

:teacher: can you please take this smiley off. lol

my question is what grade are you going in? i'm going in 8th :earseek:

initials: RML (Rebecca Marie Lefler)
favorite subject: English or writing (I love writing!! :goodvibes )
birthday: May 9, 1991
grade: going into 9th!! But I'm not going to a high school. Does anyone else's school have 9th grade in juniour high?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter