New Fridge Swap at Pop!!Fridge is MIA

I would love to join the fridge swap. We will be at POP on July 20-29. Let me know what you need. We are super excited!!:cool1::banana::banana:

Hi there,
Did you get my PMs? I cannot tell if they are being sent or not because they don't show up in my sent folder. Sorry if I am bombarding you with PMs!! I am trying to get you my confirmation info for Oct 19-23. Thanks so much.

Just PM'd you regarding these dates. If they are still available would love to join the swap. Let me know..thanks!

Hi there,
Did you get my PMs? I cannot tell if they are being sent or not because they don't show up in my sent folder. Sorry if I am bombarding you with PMs!! I am trying to get you my confirmation info for Oct 19-23. Thanks so much.

Yes I did but your in my Not So Scary swap because your dates are not available on this swap

Is this an active swap for a Pop refrigerator ? We just planned a last minute trip and will ne there from check-in June 11th and check out June 19th ? Thanks !

Sorry ! I just found open dates on Post#1. It looks booked then. I will keep looking.

I am at pop now. We got in late last night so I just called luggage services &I they are saying they can not find the fridge with my or the previous swappers name on it. They are looking &I will get back to me. So I will keep u posted. For us it is ok we have a fridge that is a permanent part of our room but I want to get it ready for the next swapper.

I am at pop now. We got in late last night so I just called luggage services &I they are saying they can not find the fridge with my or the previous swappers name on it. They are looking &I will get back to me. So I will keep u posted. For us it is ok we have a fridge that is a permanent part of our room but I want to get it ready for the next swapper.

Ok it's found. Another swap had it. Thank you to that person - amy - for calling me. I guess luggage serives couldn't read my name in large print on the top.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter