• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NEW Free Dining Pin!!

I checked my email just for the heck of it and I have a PIN, it arrived at 5:30 p.m., which is strange because ever other PIN I've gotten hit in early morning! On hold now to switch from CSR to POFQ! :thumbsup2 And save $370 from business class CSR to standard POFQ, if I can get it, if not I'll be happy with whatever. My heart belongs to POFQ. :lovestruc

You’ve experienced the magic of Walt Disney World Resort—and now you’re invited to come back to enjoy this delicious deal!

Get a free dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way package (includes room and theme park tickets) at select Disney Resort hotels. This special offer can be booked through September 12, 2014.

Offer is valid for arrivals most nights:

August 25 to October 3, 2014
October 19 to November 1, 2014
November 9 to November 22, 2014
December 12 to December 23, 2014

Yeah I got the stupid free dining pin today. Unfortunately even though it was sent to MY email it was addressed to my mother. So if she's not in the room we can't have the offer. LAME!!!

Not worth inviting mom. Lol!

Well crud, fingers crossed that I get this one... I can change our dates by a week and get free dining the last week in August. Maybe I'll call tomorrow.

Finally got in after about 2 1/2 hours on hold. I was able to use the PIN even though it was sent to my email but in my 13 year old granddaughter's name and address and she's not coming with us this trip. The CM said that she was able to override and apply the PIN to my reservation! Woot! I didn't think they'd do it. Got POFQ standard view from CSR business class, saved a bunch. pixiedust:

Waiting to get a pin, my mom got one today, which doesn't make sense, I'm on the Disney site all the time, she got one last year too and I didn't, but was able to book off of her pin only if she booked too.

Happy for everyone got one! Wishing some pixie dust that we need a pin. Please and thanks!!!

No pin for me and now no availability at any of the resorts I wanted for gp free dining. Oh well:( here's hoping for RO.

I checked my hubby's email just now, and he has a FD pin!!! So much excitement. Switching from CBR (our third choice) to POFQ (our first choice)!!!! He and I are so excited about the queen-sized beds. This is my first time staying in a MOD, and I can't wait!!!!!!!:goodvibes:cool1:

I switched us from CBR, which was our third choice too, to POFQ! I am SO excited. Unfortunately we may have to stay our last night at another resort because there aren't any available rooms atm. I'm hoping something happens between now & October. No big deal if it doesn't, I just would like to stay in the same room & get that 1 extra night of FD :)

I just called and said we want to cancel our plans for now until we can figure out something else. We really wanted to stay at movies or port orleans but it's not included and the more we look into it we don't feel the hotel we choose will suit us... The guy put me on hold and told me I can book at either of those hotels and get the free dining.... Try it it won't hurt anything!!!!

I didn't change anything yet buy I'm happy to know I have options!!!!

Waiting to get a pin, my mom got one today, which doesn't make sense, I'm on the Disney site all the time, she got one last year too and I didn't, but was able to book off of her pin only if she booked too.

My pin came in my husband's name for some reason. And he hasn't been to Disney since 2004. The CM asked me if there was another adult in our house and I gave him my husband's name and they let it go through. I have gotten them in my mom's name in the past because the first 2x we went she paid for the rooms so everything was in her name but with my email. Finally called a few years ago to change the info, yet they say I'm listed at my mom's address and the pin came to my husband. VERY confusing.:confused3

My pin came in my husband's name for some reason. And he hasn't been to Disney since 2004. The CM asked me if there was another adult in our house and I gave him my husband's name and they let it go through. I have gotten them in my mom's name in the past because the first 2x we went she paid for the rooms so everything was in her name but with my email. Finally called a few years ago to change the info, yet they say I'm listed at my mom's address and the pin came to my husband. VERY confusing.:confused3

I got one yesterday - it was to my email but my maiden name. The last time I went to WDW with my maiden name was 2003....thankfully they let me use it - this isn't the first time though and I have changed it a few time son their site - maybe its telling me I should be single :rotfl:

I received something, but it is just an offer for free dining. It says to mention this offer code. I called yesterday just to see if I had a pin, not knowing I had this email. They said all I had was a pin for a park hopper upgrade valid for travel through 8/29. ::confused::

I received something, but it is just an offer for free dining. It says to mention this offer code. I called yesterday just to see if I had a pin, not knowing I had this email. They said all I had was a pin for a park hopper upgrade valid for travel through 8/29. ::confused::

If it's a 15 digit code, then it's a PIN. If so, you should call back and have it applied to your reservation if you want FD. Or make a new reservation with the PIN if you don't already have one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter