New Free Dining Pin!!!!

Willow1213

DIS Veteran
I got a PIN code in my email for free dining! Dates are August 16 - October 1st! I won't be able to use it, but I wanted to let everyone know to be on the lookout in your email!:cool1::cheer2:

I just got one too (my first PIN). I think it's a little strange that it doesn't specify which dining plan - don't you?

Disney is really wanting to make me bang my head against the wall.

I have been hoping for this one for a year, and so far - nothing. I've checked my work and home accounts, checked DH's account, and logged in to my mom's email just in case. NOTHING.

Do you guys have Disney Visa, or just happen to be a lucky random pin person?

WOW! I cannot believe Disney is already sending out free dining offers. Attendence must be very low. Normally, free dining isn't announced until April.

I've gotten the 40% off code, the kids stay play dine foe free, wonder if I'll get this one too? This is the one that would actually work for me because of the dates.

No pins for me....and I've done all the 'steps' in getting the PIN emails, LOL Registered another email, ordered the DVD, updated my information...etc. Oh well, guess they don't like our last name or something.

Ahhhhh! I really hope I get a pin. I got the kids stay free one last month, but want to go in August. This would be so great. I'm super jealous! August 16th is a week earlier than I was expecting them to release free dining.

I got it too, my first pin! I called and booked, we were going then anyway. They told me it was for the Basic Dining plan. We are booked at the Wilderness Lodge so I don't know if that made a difference on which plan.

I just got the same email with pin code too. I'm going in 9 days with the 4/3 promotion so I don't think I could talk DH into going again. Though how I would love to do an adults only trip.

I haven't received any pins and I am starting to get :sad: I know they have my email and address because they send me other stuff. Free dining for September is what I really want!!! Please Disney send me one!!!

Sorry that is my fault I asked if it was the basic plan she said yes but I could pay to upgrade to deluxe. So it is the regular dining plan.

OMG!!!!!!! After my above post I went and checked my husbands work email and he got one!!!!!!! Got to go contact my TA.

thanks for the clarification. I didn't get the PIN but we have bounce back already but I would like to start the vacation a couple days earlier.
Congrats on the code :)

No pins for me....and I've done all the 'steps' in getting the PIN emails, LOL Registered another email, ordered the DVD, updated my information...etc. Oh well, guess they don't like our last name or something.

I would still call them and see if any PINS attached to your name....maybe you missed a mailing.

WOW! I cannot believe Disney is already sending out free dining offers. Attendence must be very low. Normally, free dining isn't announced until April.

I've gotten the 40% off code, the kids stay play dine foe free, wonder if I'll get this one too? This is the one that would actually work for me because of the dates.

Ditto! Got the other 2, but can't use them. This one I could. Fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter