New ? for you Dis'ers!

duckybelle

Raising kids = being pecked to death by chickens
Maybe not new, but I haven't asked it yet! :lmao: Thinking of renting a pontoon boat for my mom to watch Illuminations on our trip. Anyone know the cost, AND do I need to put a deposit down?

I would imagine you'd contact the resort marina in any of the ones situated around the Seven Seas Lagoon for reservation and pricing information. Give some thought to what you would do if the weather was bad and the fireworks were cancelled or delayed??? Options: Why not score a spot outside The Plaza at the ice cream tables? That is a great place to watch not only the show but see Tinker Bell go right "overhead":wizard:There's so many seating spots you could find in all directions from the Castle...just walk around and scout them out....be prepared to get there early...and hakuna matata (no worries):goodvibes

Maybe not new, but I haven't asked it yet! :lmao: Thinking of renting a pontoon boat for my mom to watch Illuminations on our trip. Anyone know the cost, AND do I need to put a deposit down?

Sorry.

No boat rentals to guests are allowed after dark.

The marinas close to guest rentals as dusk falls.

You don't get to drive the boat. You buy an Illuminations cruise. You have to make the reservation the first day you can; it's very popular. This page will help: http://allears.net/btp/illum.htm

We did it a couple of years ago for DH's birthday. It was expensive but definitely a unique experience!

As always, Robo is on the money, you can't rent after dark, so the only option would be to reserve an illuminations cruise.

I would imagine you'd contact the resort marina in any of the ones situated around the Seven Seas Lagoon for reservation and pricing information. Give some thought to what you would do if the weather was bad and the fireworks were cancelled or delayed??? Options: Why not score a spot outside The Plaza at the ice cream tables? That is a great place to watch not only the show but see Tinker Bell go right "overhead":wizard:There's so many seating spots you could find in all directions from the Castle...just walk around and scout them out....be prepared to get there early...and hakuna matata (no worries):goodvibes

Great tips, but OP is looking for Illuminations viewings at Ecpot, this would work for Wishes at MK though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter