New footage of the secen dwarves mine train

mbrou24

Theme Park Veteran
Mine-Train-CGI.jpg

http://www.insidethemagic.net/video...dy-walt-disney-world-ride-for-spring-opening/

Check out the new video in the link for the 7 dwarves mine train.

Saw this on the disney parks blog. I'm excited can't wait for the ride to open looks better and better everyday.

Saw this on the disney parks blog. I'm excited can't wait for the ride to open looks better and better everyday.

Seeing the train running and some brief interior footage got me more excited than I was. It looks great and I'm surprised at the extensive amount if work that goes into just the carts

~Wow! Thanks for the update! You can't deny how nice this looks! I'm really excited about it, but I wish Disney would just hurry up. It doesn't take this long to build anything.

No, it's just a standard gravity driven coaster, but with swinging cars.

Well, at least it will have the innovative swinging cars. I'm not getting my hopes too high about this ride for fear of being disappointed. Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.:confused3

It seems that visually this is really coming together now. I am hoping when I'm there April 15th it will be up and working.

~OMG! I cannot wait for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train! Here are some updated pics. The are lots more at --->~DaMouse~<---

DSC04905.jpg

DSC04864.jpg

DSC04866.jpg

DSC04860.jpg

~I guess DVC has to pay for this. The last rumor I heard was June and I hope it's wrong. :(

I have read that this does not fall under the THRILL ride category and is actually keyed to the younger set. I think some may be disappointed if they think its going to be an E-ticket kind of attraction.

I have read that this does not fall under the THRILL ride category and is actually keyed to the younger set. I think some may be disappointed if they think its going to be an E-ticket kind of attraction.

The height limit on the ride is on 38" so it won't be very intense.

I can see how it may not be a very intense coaster, but my hope is that the scenes inside the mines will be great and help make it an E-ticket. Plus the sway of the ride cars may add to the thrill even if the up & down of the coaster is not like other E-ticket coasters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter