• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Florida Resident - Ticket question and timing

JPKnapp

Mouseketeer
Hi all.

1. While I am not a Florida resident today, I will be when we make our trip. Can I buy the Florida resident tickets now and somehow/somewhere provide proof before we use them?

2. Can I buy 2 of the 4-day tickets for an 8 day stay? If I add up the 2 4-day tickets, it's less than an 8 day ticket.

Thanks all.

We get the offers all the time but have never bought. Everything we get has the "must prove Florida residence at time of purchase". That being said, I don't know for sure but I do think they make different offers to different people.
Wondering what others experience is.

Hi all.

1. While I am not a Florida resident today, I will be when we make our trip. Can I buy the Florida resident tickets now and somehow/somewhere provide proof before we use them?

2. Can I buy 2 of the 4-day tickets for an 8 day stay? If I add up the 2 4-day tickets, it's less than an 8 day ticket.

Thanks all.

Yes. You can buy now and when you stop at a guest services to pick up the actual ticket you will then need to show your FL ID (the only caveat is that some FL tickets require a payment method tied to a FL billing address but someone else can chime in whether the 4-day tickets require that).

And yes - you can buy 2 of the special tickets.

Yes you will need to show proof of being a florida resident. We've always purchased at guest services in disney springs. We became residents in August 2020. Be sure to check the block-out dates on the special ticket - its basically blocked on any holiday weekend and then 2 weeks for Spring Break.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter