• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New FD Pin??

scard192

DIS Veteran
my sister got a PIN yesterday, book by 9/12, FD for Mods and Deluxe arrivals most nights 8/25–10/3,10/19–11/1, 11/9–11/22 and 12/12–12/23/14

up to 30% For stays most nights 10/4–11/25 and 11/29–12/23/14.
Book through 10/31/14.

"With two ways to save, come back to explore all of the new gems at Walt Disney World® Resort before the end of the year!"

not sure if this is a new one or another release of the current one

I got an email like that too but I'm not sure it's officially a "Pin". I didn't see a code in the email but I saved it just in case.

I got that one yesterday too. As usual, I can't use it. Story of my life!

better than not getting any I guess

I was getting them all the time until March of last year, had a trip planned for October 2013 and SO wanted to stay at POFQ and needed FD which we knew was not likely for the GP offer. No FD Pin for me last year but sis got it and we were thrilled. We go to WDW together so was glad to see that she got another one. Hope the trend continues!

I got the same PIN last night!!! VERY FIRST PIN ever!!!!!! But it was attached to my husband's name and his VERY old address.....and it came to my E-mail address...very strange.

Anyway, I could switch to POFQ from CSR with FD! Very happy camper!!:cool1:

My sister got the same pin. It saved 20% off value instead of 15%. We had just booked on Wednesday and called to add the pin last night. I'm grateful for any discount as this point but the pin made it a little nicer. Also my sister has received 4 pins already this year.

Just once I would love to receive one of these pin codes. I just called to double check my account and of course no pin:(

I got the same PIN, but it was longer that one month ago. Very happy because it included POR and I refused to switch to get FDP.

reneaterry said:
I never receive one.

I get about one a year. I think they send them because they know I can't use them. Disney is watching me just like Facebook and Google ;) haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter