• Old Key West

• BoardWalk Villas

• Beach Club Villas

• The Villas at Wilderness Lodge

• Saratoga Springs

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wish I could vote twice -VWL and OKW
I voted VWL
As Bobbiwoz said .."It speaks to my soul".
There is just so much to do there. It could be a resort-without the rest of DisneyWorld. I love the springs pool and how quiet it is-but if i want action, I can go to the resort pool. I laso love the atmosphere in the Lobbies-again each building Lobby offers either very quiet and relaxing or a bit more action.
I also love the food options-There are several.

I am surprised, because I am such a beach person, so I would think one of the other more beach themed resorts would be my first choice-but there is just something about VWL.

OKW just feels like "HOME" to me. That is why I would wanto to choose OKW also. BTW-neither of these is my home resort-which I have yet to stay at-BWV! ( I have a small #of pts at VWL)

I voted SSR. because I love the pools, AP, landscaping and location. It really has my favorite amenities. But as far as decor I love WLV!. Woodsy is my taste. My house has been described ad the WL by my other Disney friends. We have stone fireplaces and antler, chandelier . I feel at home at WLV especially during the holiday season.! :goodvibes

Favorite resort?

Wildness Lodge. The quiet resort.

VWL is my favorite because of the lobby. I could sit in that lobby all day and be happy. ;) I like the boat ride to MK. I have very, very good memories of camping at FW as a child, and VWL reminds me of that vacation.

SSR is a close second - love all the walking paths, really like the CS, consistently the fastest bus service we've encountered, best sleeper sofas, and I love sitting and reading in the zero-depth pool. :love: the views of DTD and the quiet pool in CP. I am a big DTD fan - vacation just does not feel complete without a trip there and we adore being able to walk around after the parks close.

BCV's all the way. Stromalong bay, Beaches and cream, walk to Epcot and gorgeous decor. I absolutely love it.

My home resort of BWV is our favorite; we enjoy the theming, the entertainment along the Boardwalk, and the easy walking to Epcot and the Studios. I actually like the theming of VWL better, but we only stay there when we are planning on spending most of our trip at MK. If we aren't planning on doing too much of the parks, I'd stay at BCV for Stormalong Bay. OKW was always a last choice if everything else was booked up; just not our cup of tea, and too far from everything except DTD. Haven't stayed at SSR yet, but being next to OKW, it is not high on our list; we would probably try it before OKW if they were the only choices just to see how it was. When VAKL opens, it will probably rank tied at 2nd with VWL, but for when we are planning on more days at AK than elsewhere!

I can't pick!

I have stayed at all but VWL and like ALL of them for different things!

Depends on the time of year and type of trip!

Love the peace and quite and size of OKW villas
Love the atmosphere of SSR and DTD location
Love SAB and the EASY walk to Epcot during Food & Wine at BCV
Like BWV (espeically when I meet my friends there!)

So......I would have had to vote VWL, but that's not really fair since I haven't stayed there (haven't really tried to, maybe someday!)

I have only made one DVC trip so far (OKW and we :love: it), and so I don't think I am informed enough to vote on this, but seriously, I am amazed by how relatively level the preferences seem to be shaking out to be, overall. I suppose it is early yet to be analyzing, but still, surprising and fascinating to see how the poll is developing!

Once again, VWL is bringing up the rear. Although it doesn't appeal tp the masses, I believe two things:

1) It is many people's second favorite.

And more importantly-

2) Those of us who love it, have a deeper affection for it than others have for their #1 choice.

Just my opinion... :smokin:

MG

Maistre Gracey said:
Once again, VWL is bringing up the rear. Although it doesn't appeal tp the masses, I believe two things:

And more importantly-

2) Those of us who love it, have a deeper affection for it than others have for their #1 choice.

MG

It wouldn't be a poll without Maistre Gracey swingin' for VWL!
But you've missed the most obvious excuse -- as the smallest resort, it very likely has the fewest owners!

Maistre Gracey said:

And more importantly-

MG

Based on what I have read on the boards, I definitely agree with point #2, at a minimum. I do think BCV lovers are nearly as fanatical :love: about their resort, but more vocally boisterous about it. :stir:

I am surprised to see SSR numbers as high as they are, also after much of what I have read here. It seems SSR fans are a quieter lot overall - there are definitely more SSR votes than posts within this thread. A few people also listed it as a close second.

We are waiting for closing and have not yet been to any of the resorts. I am looking forward to sampling all of them, except maybe VWL.

I didn't vote because I really don't have a favorite of all time. I have favorites based on the need of the trip. They all have positives and negatives depending on who's coming and what's happening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter