New Fantasyland soft opening

BeccaMouse

Earning My Ears
I am VERY confused. When I called wdw-dine and could not get reservations to Be our Guest, they said not to worry, I could get in for quick service at lunch, which is fine with me, as I would just be happy to see it! Our travel dates are Nov 24- Dec 1. My confusion is what is a soft opening... Do I just have a chance of seeing new Fantasyland? Or is it open? Is it luck? Do you need a special ticket? Will shops be open? Will I be able to have a quick service meal at Be Our Guest? Will it only be open sometimes? Should I spend my entire vacation camped out by the walls to get a peek? Thank you to anyone who could answer.

I am VERY confused. When I called wdw-dine and could not get reservations to Be our Guest, they said not to worry, I could get in for quick service at lunch, which is fine with me, as I would just be happy to see it! Our travel dates are Nov 24- Dec 1. My confusion is what is a soft opening... Do I just have a chance of seeing new Fantasyland? Or is it open? Is it luck? Do you need a special ticket? Will shops be open? Will I be able to have a quick service meal at Be Our Guest? Will it only be open sometimes? Should I spend my entire vacation camped out by the walls to get a peek? Thank you to anyone who could answer.

The whole area will be open beginning Nov. 19th. You should have no trouble. We were there last week and were able to get into the new area two different days of our stay. :goodvibes

The whole area will be open beginning Nov. 19th. You should have no trouble. We were there last week and were able to get into the new area two different days of our stay. :goodvibes

Thank-you so much! My heart rate is now retuning to normal speed. I am just soooooooo excited :thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter