New FantasyLand preview registration for passholders delayed 1 week

itsmuggsie

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minut
Per an email I just received and it is also posted on the passholder site.

IMPORTANT UPDATE!
We are experiencing technical difficulties with the Annual Passholder New Fantasyland preview sign-ups that have made it necessary to delay the sign-up date one week. The Walt Disney World Annual Passholder New Fantasyland preview sign-ups will now begin on Monday, October 15 at 12:00pm ET.
So, beginning at noon EST on October 15, you'll be able to sign up to attend a preview on November 3, 10 or 11, 2012, only! Quantities are limited.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Thank goodness. I hadn't seen this and was trying to log in to the passholder website at 11:50am and couldn't get on. At 12:30 I had to quit messing with it so I thought I'd lost my chance.

I'm so glad sign ups are delayed. I just wish I'd get the passholder emails so I'd know about this sooner.

Did D23 have separate access to the Fantasyland Preview? According to Stitch Kingdom, those tickets are already sold out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter