New Fantasyland Pins-How exciting!

Anyone know if/when the pin is going to be available on DMR? I can't find it

ksloane said:
Anyone know if/when the pin is going to be available on DMR? I can't find it

I've been trying to get one for almost an hour now. The website is over loaded apparently because it won't go through no matter how many times I've tried. It keeps saying internal error. We page can't load.

I've been trying to get one for almost an hour now. The website is over loaded apparently because it won't go through no matter how many times I've tried. It keeps saying internal error. We page can't load.

Shocking, isn't it? ;)

I got the pin from DMR. It took 30 minutes of trying on 3 devices but it finally went through. Good luck to all..

I just got mine from the DMR site. I would have thought that they would have been gone by now, but yay!!! :goodvibes

I just figured out what DMR stood for. I knew I should have been doing that......

Oh well, I hadn't planned on getting them anyway.

It's just one, and I don't think it's like any of the others being offered on property today. Maybe you could talk me into a deal.... :)

mesaboy2 said:
Ditto, success here now too. Must be settling down after the initial rush.

It honestly took me almost 2 hours for mine to finally go through, but I finally got it!

I tried earlier and couldn't even sign in! I kept getting an "Internal Server" error. Really frustrating! I am back online now and I don't even see the pin. I'm assuming they are all gone.

I tried earlier and couldn't even sign in! I kept getting an "Internal Server" error. Really frustrating! I am back online now and I don't even see the pin. I'm assuming they are all gone.

I logged back in to check for your sake and the offer does say it has now "redeemed out". Sorry! :goodvibes

My wife and I drive over there at 6 (we are on property this week) thinking it might be a 30 minute or so wait. Wrong. Thousands were there seeking pins... to the tune of a two-and-a-half to three hours wait! :o

In-sane. We left. Having a pin is cool but we're just not that in to it. Congrats to those who wanted one and got one, though. And to those who braved the wait, you are much more patient than I can ever hope to be. Lol.

ELLH said:
My wife and I drive over there at 6 (we are on property this week) thinking it might be a 30 minute or so wait. Wrong. Thousands were there seeking pins... to the tune of a two-and-a-half to three hours wait! :o

In-sane. We left. Having a pin is cool but we're just not that in to it. Congrats to those who wanted one and got one, though. And to those who braved the wait, you are much more patient than I can ever hope to be. Lol.

I'm pretty sure that is why it was moved to Coronado. Selling the pins in the magic kingdom would have made a crazy day even more insane!

After getting error message after error message, I gave up. Checked my email a bit later and had an order receipt for it! Pixie dust without even being on property, yay!

We were there at the Coronado and it was literally crazy. People can get very rude and pushy at things like this but we just stayed calm and happy and got the pins. We did wait in line though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter