New Fantasyland ?-maps, walking route at rope drop?

vanguardgator

Mouseketeer
Hi. I have done a number of searches and can't find what I am looking for, so please forgive me if this is somewhere else. We will be at the Magic Kingdom Friday at rope drop. Trying to figure out best walking route to take to get to the new attractions. Also trying to figure out if it makes more sense to go to Enchanted Tales first or Ariel's ride? :confused3 Has anyone posted a new, updated map that shows the walking paths/entrances to these atrractions?

I can't tell if the fastest way to approach the Enchanted Tales entrance is by going through the castle and then straight back past Carousel or if one needs to walk around through the entrance to Dumbo behind the Tea Cups (old entrance walk to Toon Town).

If anyone can provide some advice/guidance, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, is Enchanted Tales an attraction that opens at rope drop or is there a delayed start? Same with Ariel ride? It's been a long time since I have been a "newbie" at anything at the Magic Kingdom :goodvibes

We walked through the castle and straight back past carousel and pinnochio's restaurant. You could not get to new area from Circus area. There is a walkway connecting them but I understand it only opens when very busy.

I can't stress enough to do Enchanted Tales first. You only go in groups of 47 at a time so this is not a speedy line. Ariel is a continuous loading ride and line moves fast. We walked straight back and had like 10-15 minute wait at Enchanted Tales and walked straight on Ariel after with 0 wait after finishing Enchanted Tales. By the time we finished both rides and got a drink at Gaston's Tavern, Enchanted Tales was already at 40 minute wait. Ariel also has FP if you want to do it later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter